HDFC Home Loan / ecs to bank a/c even after discontinue of ecs
I had give a written application to HDFC Home Loan gurgaon on 12/Jan/2008 to discontinue my ECS from my bank and that the EMI would be deducted directly from my salary. HDFC has this tie up with my company.
Even after they deducted EMI from my salary on 4/feb/2008, they attempted ECS from my bank account which bounced due to insufficient funds and the bank charged Rs. 200/- on this.
HDFC Home Loan has no answer on this.
Whom do we complain now? Is there any authority who can take action?
More HDFC Home Loan Complaints & Reviews
- Smartpay, HDFC - deactivate facility 
- HDFC Home Loan - agreement fooling customers 
- HDFC Bank Ltd - releaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary 
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan - delay in the processing 
- HDFC Bank Atm Debit Card - atm txn declined, money debited from sb nre a/c of hdfc bank 
- HDFC Bank - programme mng. fee
- HDFC Bank - deduction from account
- HDFC Bank - fees refund
- HDFC Bank - banking
- HDFC Bank - health insurance