HDFC bank / issued with the salaried account.
Myself akhil n. Gupta having a salaried account in hdfc bank.
I have received an letter dated on : - 18th dec 2007, from your bank stating that my salaried a/c has been suspended due to irregular payment of credit card.
Also you had mentioned that extent of & lsquo; hold on funds & lsquo;: - 9674 rs / - which I have to pay.
And within 7 days from the date you receive this notice failing which the balance outstanding on 02nd jan 2007 on your captioned card account or the balance available in your captioned hdfc bank a/c shall be debited.
Now note these points.
1. I had received this letter on 29th dec 2007 in the afternoon also I had the proof because your bank envelope has motioned the date on it which states:-29th dec 2007.
This means you are not ready to give the time.
So for your kind information, on 31st dec 2007 I have approached your ghatkopar branch where I had a discussion with a lady whose name was ms ritu.
Where she had called up at your & ldquo; chandivali branch” at andheri and I had an telephonic discussion with hdfc bank collection officer & ldquo; ms shruti”. She told me to bring whatever proof you had for your credit card in which I had problem in terms of & ldquo; late fees charges, payment debited to some other account & rdquo; four years back which where put up by hdfc bank in my statement. For this same thing I made atleast 20 - 25 phone calls to your customer service department but for no help, no one use to listen to me.
Ms shruti has given me the contact number and she had told me to call on 03rd jan 2008 and bring all the statement for that credit card.
So I request you to wait till 03rd jan 2008 and let me show her the entire document.
Please do not debit my account because my cheque for the mba fees and housing loan has been dishonoured I required money urgently.
2. Since four year’s hdfc bank is committing mistake as the letter which bank has forwarded to me mentioned the date as & ldquo; 02nd jan 2007 & ldquo; instead of & ldquo; 02nd jan 2008 & ldquo;
So you cannot debit the amount from my account as the date has been mentioned wrongly
In the letter.
If debited by your bank before 03rd jan 2008 then I promises you that I had got the number of government grievances cell for credit card division.
I am already prepared for the worst, just want your bank to be prepared for the same.
If possible, please reply this mail and give me the assurance that some one from hdfc bank is listening.
This was the mail that I had written to hdfc bank customer service on date:-01st jan 2008.
But not recived any reply from the bank till now. Also bank has debited the amount from my account.
So I request everybody who ever read this message and also who has an account with this bank to be carefull as hdfc bank doesn't care for there customer. And without intimation hdfc bank can do any thing as they wish to do.
More HDFC bank Complaints & Reviews
- HDFC bank Credit Card - late fee charges 
- Smartpay, HDFC - deactivate facility 
- HDFC Home Loan - agreement fooling customers 
- HDFC Bank Ltd - releaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary 
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan - delay in the processing 
- HDFC Bank - unauthorised transactions
- HDFC atm located near Tughlaqabad metro station - requested to return my debit card.
- HDFC Bank - neft 
- HDFC Bank - hdfc bank — hdfc bank/credit card demotivating/harassing practice
- HDFC Bank - my hdfc securities trading account closed through fake signature