HC Processing Center / closeing of Act

1 P.O Box 829Springdale, AR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-750-6795

I feel they have a real poor way of dealing with people, Last mounth I got a letter saying I had to make a payment for a annual fee to keep card for future use. I made this payment, this mounth I get a letter saying the act was closed, and the annual fee not refundable, now what makes this so hard to take the act was paid off over ayear, and now just when I was ready to use again, they close it for no reason, I owed no money to them, never was late on a payment, and paid loan of way early, I don't understand how they do things

Comments

• Up
      8th of Oct, 2008

I agree completely with Ronald. This company is very unconcerned about their customers and unwilling to assist. I have never been so upset with a financing company before in my life. I value my credit but I am almost at the point where I am not going to pay them at all!

I had deferred interest for 18 months and thought that I changed my bill date and paid on that date...only to find out that the date change was not accepted, thus making my payment late. This was 1 time and I had never been late before. They have tacked on the 22.99% interest and was not even willing to stop future interest because of a mistake. Then I get this letter, just as Ronald, saying that due to economic conditions they are closing all accounts!! How about that!?!?

Should I pay? I don't need any credit extended to me anyway.

• Ha
      15th of Oct, 2008

Oct 2008 HC Processing had a major layoff (ie firing) due to losing their funding. Should you have an account, you can probably get a major reduced settlement as they seem to really be hurting for money.