Harley Davidson / refuse to breakdown the bill. suspect that they overcharged me

1 Nerang Gold Coast, Nerang, Queensland, Australia

The Gold Coast Harley AUSTRALIA have been rude, unhelpful, and now refuse to clarify something about the bill that seems very strange.

I bought a Roadking in 2016 second hand (practically new only one year old) from the dealership. I bougght some parts whch I think it was 5K.

I was doingt accountging with accountant and we saw that my loan now is 38K which doesnt sound right. I thought it was less..

We read the invoice and says 35k.
7 k for parts which I thought it was only 5K.
1.250 aud for 3 year warranty when the bike was still under factory warranty, so I dont remember to have boought an extended warranty.

Maybe I did but I would like to see documents including extended warranty and 7K parts with my signature.

All I want is that the finace deaprtrment (Dylan) which sold me the bilke, can go over with me what I paid for. And specially explain how come my loan is over 38K when the total was 35K

His reply is:

Jose,

Jesse can supply you with the parts total that's fine, you purchased an extended warranty for 3 years for your bike.

I don't have all of your documents now, the lender St George can supply you with the breakdown of your application, not us.

We are an agent for the financier. You may have taken out loan protection or gap cover. I don't know now as it has been 2 years Jose.

Sorry I can't help you with the breakdown of the figures but I simply can't access the information now.

I'm not sure how this has become an issue after so long?

Jose you have put me in an awkward position asking these question after so long. You should take some responsibility for not keeping all of your paperwork that was supplied.

You told me last year you lost it all didn't you?

"Jose,

Yu were provided all of that information 2 years ago, I am not having this conversation with you again.

Dylan Boulger | Business Manager
Gold Coast Harley-Davidson"

There is much more I can tell you about this dealership like for example the guy that sold me the bike Jake he doesnt even say hi to me when he sees me in the shop. And how the saddle bags had a defect, its a harley known thing, and one fell off, and they refused to fix the paint. This happened only 1 month after I bought the bike. I am a member of the American Motorcycle club Australia and Gold Coast Harley has a very bad reputation for being arrogant with clients treating them like crap after the bike has been bought, and mecanics damaging paint jobs etc etc etc. This is not a lie or exageration.
I am writing this complaint in hopes that someone that cares for the reputation of this awesome brand does something about it. If I dont get an answer to my concerns I will escalate this to the Headquarters in the USA.

Its unacceptable that a client that has spent over 40K in this shop gets treated and talked to like this. I believe there may even be legal repercussions but I know for a fact that its not good for the image of Harley Davidosn.

This shop is damaging the reputation of Harley Davidson, the best Motorcycles in the world. This is my lifestyle, and NOW I DONT EVEN FEEL COMFORTABLE TO GO TO THIS DEALERSHIP WHICH IS THE CLOSEST TO MY HOUSE TO BUY A SHIRT OR A NOTHER BIKE. I have two more friends which are in my same situation. I can give you their full names and even get them to write their experience if you want. One of them came along 2 weeks ago and he didn't even wanted to step in the buyilding, he waited outside. This is true. This is how some people are feeling with Gold coast Harley Australia. This shop is the closest harley dealership to my house and its still 30 minutes away. The next one will be Gasoline Alley almosty in Brtisbane 1 hg=our away from my house.

You walk into a harley Davidson dealership in the US and you feel welcomed. I have bought my harley here and I promise you that I get treated like I am not welcome.

I am dissapointed, and helpless. Would like to talk to someone that can explain to me why I am paying different than agreed, and if I accepted to that I assume they will have a document with my signature., or simply a brake down of parts etc so we can contast with harley prices.

José Gutiérrez
tel: +33 [protected] (Europe) tel: +62 [protected] (Indonesia)
Whatsapp: +61 [protected] skype: [protected].nomadsurfers