Harley Davidson / Service or lack thereof

1 Jackson Hole, WY, United States Review updated:

I went to the Harley Davidson store in Jackson Hole, Wy on vacation on Oct 8, 2008 about 5:30pm and was going to purchase my brother a birthday present, but the 2 young women that were "suppose" to be "working" that day were too busy talking to each other about some guy that had been in the store to wait on me. Neither one of them spoke to me or my friend when we walked in and I had to wait to ask them a question until they were finished talking.
I picked up several things to ask for a price and all they would say was maybe $9.95 or something etc. Nothing was marked with a price, so I asked if they could pull up my brother's wish list and they both looked at me as if I were from another planet. At this point we left and bought NOTHING. All my brother wanted was a shirt, but I wanted go get him and my sister in laws Christmas present from there also, but since I was a bother to the young women that day, I left.
I just hope that my brother gets better service if he has problems with his motorcycle.
Thank you for your time and sorry it has taken me so long to email you, but I do not use my computer at home very muck.
Connie Alvis 115 Windham Road Oak Ridge, Tn 37830
[protected]

Comments

Sk
  13th of Dec, 2009

www. Tri-CountyHarleyDavidson .com you can find your brothers wish list there and order it on line 20% off and only $10.00 shipping, but might not get by xmass you will get the service you deserve.