PowerSportsMax.com Logo

PowerSportsMax.com

Having problems with PowerSportsMax.com?

PowerSportsMax.com Customer Service Contacts

1888 473 9826 (Customer Service)
9448 Rush St.
Thu7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PowerSportsMax.com Customer Service. Initial PowerSportsMax.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PowerSportsMax.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PowerSportsMax.com. Discuss the issues you have had with PowerSportsMax.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

PowerSportsMax.com Complaints & Reviews

PowerSportsMax.comQuality and customer service

The customer service sucks. They don't answer the phone. Zora is extremely rude and unhelpful. The bikes are poorly made and arrive poorly assembled. The bike cuts off during acceleration, bolts are loose, and the light on the front of my bike does not fit and isn't secured by anything its merely resting on the forks. I am demanding a refund of my purchase as well as contacting the better business bureau. The bike that I bought is unsafe being how bolts and handle bars are loose. While sitting at an idle in my garage a bolt fell out somewhere from the bike.

PowerSportsMax.comPony 50 (atm50a1) taotao 49cc scooter

Received delivery on Sept. 28 and had it fully assembled on Sat. the 29th. It started and idled rough, and when I tried riding it, it had little to no power at all.
    I called and also e-mailed them about the problem. I never got a call back from them even though I asked for that over an e-mail. I did receive an e-mail from them to do certain things that I followed. It didn't change it's performance at all. I e-mailed them back and informed them about it not helping at all, haven't yet to hear back from them. I asked for a phone call, not e-mail. So what do I do next?
    I want to get this problem fixed or get another scooter that runs like it should. I've bought at least 5 from them without an incident of major concern.

Nov 01, 2019

PowerSportsMax.com — Powermax 150cc

THEIR review page is down, no good link to it. So, here we are. I've had one of their TaoTao PowerMax 150cc...

PowerSportsMax.comreceived a damaged moped #295591

I have received a broken moped almost a month ago. They (shipping company) have delivered a damaged moped. Unfortunately somebody from my household has signed for it, not knowing she has to inspect since I was at work. She assumed that would be it. There was lots of damages, from the the frame, tail light, fender bender, bar, etc..as soon as I saw that, I sent out pictures of almost everything . I was told I was gonna pay for the shipping. How can I pay for something I could not have controlled, just because somebody signed for it? It is not safe for my son to drive that moped even though there could be replacement parts for it, too many damages and scratches, etc... so I have been back and forth for several weeks now, I shouldn't go through all that. I finally decided to sign the paperwork agreement, that I will pay for the shipping. It's been 3 days that I sent out the paperwork by email and nobody got back to me as of now. So I have requested to talk to a manager and the representative hang up on me. I called back, I presented myself and I tried to explain what is going on, and the person hangup on me again! Nobody should have gone through all this, this is unacceptable and unprofessional. I could have gone through another company but I chose you. Customer should not be treated this way. And this female representative should be fired. She hangup on me twice.
      I respectfully request to get a replacement or please get me my refund so I can go somewhere else. My order number is 295591. They won't even let me talk to a manager! I have never seen that before.
      Thank you.

Jan 04, 2019

PowerSportsMax.com — service regarding sending wrong item and not trying to correct the wrong

I ordered a hoverboard for a Christmas gift for my son. I ordered a black 8.5" all-terrain hoverboard on...

PowerSportsMax.com — 3 electric atvs tao e1 500 watt

I placed an order on 11/30/18. I received the order on 12/10/18. The boxes had damage on them. One had major...

PowerSportsMax.com — 125 cc go cart

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no... Do not buy anything from this place. The hundreds of reviews (yelp, bbb...

PowerSportsMax.com — 3 four wheelers

We purchased 3 four wheelers on Thanksgiving night online. We called to cancel within one hour. No one...

Monte Rio

PowerSportsMax.com — atv-f024 60cc kids atv

I bought 2 of these. 1 came missing a bolt, just went and bought a new 1. Then as my boys started riding...

PowersportsMax — go cart

Y'all sent the wrong one I Pacific say I want the mini xrxs but you sent the regular xrx cause the woman try...

PowersportsMax — 110 cc atv

We received our 110 ATV two days ago. Dated dec. 21.2017. with purchase Before Christmas it's States manual...

Howey In The Hills

PowersportsMax — tao tao boulder b1 110 cc atv

I purchased 3 of these for my grandchildren for Christmas back in early Sept. they arrived and were stacked...

Cedarburg

PowersportsMaxatv

My brand new all-terrain-vehicle will not start. The instruction manual is useless. Printed in pidgin English, black and white photos that are undecipherable. Nothing seems to match my vehicle. Customer support absolutely useless. Multiple phone calls get cut off. Received ONE call back, ironically while I was actually speaking to one of their reps. My call was cut off and I have never been able to connect again. Still under 3 month warranty, but I don't see how I would ever be able to redeem anything. I would be happy to just have them take it back and give me a refund. I will not pay shipping for the return. My order number is 234884. My name is David MacKenzie. Email is [protected]@yahoo.com.

PowersportsMax — the motorcycle they sent me from day one will not stay running.

Buyer beware. This is a completely unethical business. It takes multiple calls before you can reach someone...

PowersportsMaxorder a hover returned and no refund issued

Donot buy from this company... I REPEAT DO NOT BUY... Purchase my son a hover board for Christmas it wouldnt charge. Called no one would answer. Got the return email address got a return ticket. On January 3, 2017. They have the board and i still havent got my return for over $400.00. They send email back stating that my return is in process that has been over 8 months. I wish i could rate lower that 1 star because they dont deserve that. You have been warned they are CROOKS!!!

PowersportsMaxpowersports mac

Pit bike worked for 15 min then never started again. Hung up on 11 times warranty? That's a joke company needs to go out of business. 10 year old grandson is crushed. Have had it in shop 3 times trying get it started. Repeated calls to company result in cursing and Snyder remarks then they hang up. Finance company affirm is looking into my case as I refuse to pay for it

PowersportsMaxno refund for inferior products, worst customer service.

Warning! Stay away from this company!
              I ordered a muffler for my scooter. The muffler did not fit. I obtained an rma, sent the muffler back, and now, one month after the muffler was delivered back to the company, still no refund. I have attempted to contact their "customer service" people, and in the rare instance that I get a live person, they are rude and eventually put me on eternal hold or simply hang up. On one call, I explained to the rep that I keep getting cut off and he said, "like this?" and hung up on me!
              I had to file a dispute with the credit card company.

PowersportsMaxpowersportsmax 110 pit bike

Purchased pit bike 110, 3 days of short rides, 3rd gear failed. Had to disassemble and ship back the engine for repair.
                Now the following summer after a day of riding same thing happened 3rd gear failed.
                I submitted a tech form, a week later received the email to call Mike or Anthony, it's been 2 weeks and Mike and Anthony are never around, customer service says they are the only ones to handle this, but they are never around to handle this.

PowersportsMaxdid not get 4 wheeler delivered and was treated bad

Worst company every over 196 complaints with better business bureau. We bought a 4 wheeler 7 days ago, today they tell us it is sitting on a dock 8 hours from our home and if we want it we have to go get it or pay and additional $200 in shipping to get it to us, we alreay paid $200 shipping, so $400 shipping? Nope! Then I called their customer service and the rep was the rudest person on the planet. Told me to google stuff myself and lied to me as well as hung up on me! Thanks to this rip off scheme, my son won't have his birthday gift on time. Do not buy here!

PowersportsMaxatv

I ordered a dirt bike from them on the 12/26/16 at 2:45 pm without paying for expedited shipping. On 12/27 I called 4 times without anyone answering the phone and then I emailed and cancelled my order at 8:29 am. On 12/28 I get an email saying that my order was shipped. I called the shipper myself, since apparently emails are answered the same way that the phone is, and told a woman there, who was curious as why I was calling them, that I have been trying to cancel and she said not a problem we will cancel it on our end. Today, 4/23/17 I have the pleasure of still disputing with my credit card company a change that this company keeps sneaking back on to my credit card. Shipping BOTH ways.