Hardees / opening time

1 422 n .hwg 52Moncks Corner, SC, United States Review updated:

Store is supposed to open at 5:30 each morning. If the regional manager is there, it does. The only problem is, she"s only there a few days a month. The attitude of the employees when she isn"t there is, we"ll open when we want! This has been going on for quite a long time now and i know from personnel experience that you have lost numerous customers. We have complained about this problem many times before and you seem to disregard our complaints. It is time for this situation to be resolved, maybe by firing the crew who is now there or by ensuring that a manager is there all the time.

Charles ruff

Please e - mail me if you would like to discuss this issue or call at [protected].

E - mail: cruff@sc. Rr.com

Comments

• Tr
      20th of Feb, 2009
    Hardees - Cleanliness
    Hardees
    LaFollette
    Tennessee

My husband went to get us breakfast this morning and he had gotten us some bacon egg and cheese biscuits i took mine out of the wrapper and there was a hair wrapped around the egg in the biscuit it was very gross...

• Ka
      13th of May, 2009
    Hardees - wrong order-bad food
    hardees
    Lawrenceville
    Illinois

On Friday May 8, 2009 I stopped in hardees to get breakfast for Mother's day . I did not get all my order, but did not realize it until I got to my Mothers home. We tried to continued to eat what we had recieved, but found that the breakfast was not fit for consumption. I stopped back at hardees on my way home to inform them that we did not receive our whole order and to tell them how bad it was, All we got in return was our orange juice and a "I'm sorry". This is the third time this has happened at this place

• Ca
      11th of Jan, 2015
    Hardees - illegal activity taking place during breaks
    Hardees
    Dandridge

Witnessing dtug activity on premises ftom employees during breaks.

• Re
      11th of Jan, 2015

Unless you are actually in on it yourself, you have no way to definitely prove what is going on and that it is illegal. If you are clean and have the proof, then instead of telling about here, you should report it to law enforcement. The fact that you tell about it here doesn't mean it is happening or illegal.

• Ap
      11th of Jan, 2015

Really? what location cause I'm looking to score.

• Ru
      11th of Jan, 2015

Same here Apple, and I also want some weed.