Handy Man Of America / has not followed thru on supplies

1 p.o.3411MINNETONKA, MT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800243-7679

I join the handyman club almost two years ago, I joined the life time club. Thinking that it would pay off. Just the opposite. It is just like i don't even belong to anything. I've called in at lease twice a month to be put on the list for trying other items and never received a thing to try. Could someone tell me is this company still in business. I might get a magazine once in a while. If i don't hear some thing within the next couple of weeks i will call the state Attorney office to see if he can help me get an answer. I will do that 8/11/08.

Comments

22nd of Nov, 2008

I to purchased the lifetime membership and have had to call many times to get my magazines. And the tools they did originally send me where junk.

I have not seen a magazine from them for years now. Keep trying I guess. They got my money! I want what was promised.

• He
      17th of May, 2011

I am a lifetime member # 30032134 today i received another membership number 70739398 please cx.the number,
    70739398. Iam henry dechert 638hudsonavenue portmonmouth nj 07758. i can be reached @ theump33@comcast.net
    or 732 7878169. thankyou, godbless