H & R Block / rip off
We went to the local H & R Block to do our taxes, after being charged 350 last year, I sold a house and decided to use them this year. It cost us over 600 dollars this year. They couldn't finish our taxes because they messed up on the form and the computer wouldn't let them send it. I was told to come back in a few hours, that they would get a hold of someone to get it fixed. The one in charge in another office was gone to a ballgame and couldn't be reached. I was told it would be Monday before she could come down and fix my taxes. I think it is a rip off to cost so much to do your taxes, they don't tell you up front what it will cost. I will Never Use them again, nor will I ever recommend them to anyone.
More H & R Block Complaints & Reviews
- H & R Block - tax refund scam! 
- H&R Block - emerald advance 
- H&R Block Tax Course - tax course 
- H & R Block - h & r block is a nightmare! 
- H&R Block Emerald Card - economic relief check scam 
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - no advance when said they coud guarantee an advance on my tax refund.
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - claim # 1520229
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - emerald loan 
- H&R Block - tax return service
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - steal you tax payment