H and R Block / giving the wrong information
My wife is from Montana and when she moved here in Iowa the second year we took our taxes to H and R Block. My wife divorce papers said that her x claim the boy and she claims the girl. We told the person at H and R Block that and he said we couldn't claim her because she wasn't with us for that long in 2005. He mentioned they have to live with you so many months. In 2006 we figured we could claim both children so we did. They lived with their mother more that year. The x filed and his came back because both claim the son. Now he is threatening my wife and says if we don't amend he will sue. We will amend. I found out now the divorce papers come first.
More H and R Block Complaints & Reviews
- H & R Block - tax refund scam! 
- H&R Block - emerald advance 
- H&R Block Tax Course - tax course 
- H&R Block Emerald Card - economic relief check scam 
- H & R Block - h & r block is a nightmare! 
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - service
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - tax professional
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - extension for small family trust
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - being charged for software I didn't purchase online
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - tax rep was falsifying my tax information!!!