Gulf Air / Treat customers like a dirt
This is one of many complaints I have sent to Gulf Air and I have many many more - I love them to be posted on ComplaintsBoard.com as its time passengers fought back against airlines who treat their passengers who pay their wages that they cannot treat us like dirt anymore.
I am sitting in Riyadh airport with a ticket that says I have a connection at 00.55 from Bahrain to Doha - my flight to Ruh to Bah is late as I told the station manager I would miss my flight, he just told me your Doha flight is not until 4AM - this I not what my tickets SAYS, I have been very honest you and told you on more the one occasion how bad your airline is and have written to you more then once, as I explained but I am forced to fly GF when with my Bahraini clients. I want you to personally call me tomorrow and explain to me why I have to go a whole night without sleep as you have changed my ticket, your airline sold me a ticket on the below timings and now you have changed them. When I told the station manager he just said if you don't like get a refund and don't travel with us, no Mr. Shave I am going to drive you crazy as you are doing to me... I am going to make sure every journalist in travel world has your personally email and office number and you will be fielding a lot of media calls and having to explain, I am going to start treating your airline with the contempt it treats me with. This is not the first time, I am still awaiting an explanation as to what happed to all my miles missing from my account again not even the common decency to explain to me where they are gone. At present I am sitting chatting to you lovely staff in the Oman call centre, I refuse to hang up until your airline puts my in a hotel when I arrive in Bahrain and fly me to Doha in the morning, I don't care I reckon its cost me $300 just on the phone call.
More Gulf Air Complaints & Reviews
- Gulf Air - off-load because of overbooking
- Gulf Air airlines - flight missed & delayed
- gulfair - Crew Misappropriate behaviour 
- Gulf Air, Dubai - Harassment at Dubai Airport
- Gulf Air - treated like criminal
- Gulf Air - not issuing boarding pass in transit 
- Gulf Air - the receiving and attendance general service / poor customer care & overcharging even if mistake is not from customer
- Gulf Air & Opodo - No refund for a cancelled flight TICKET NUMBER: 0729675597397 
- Gulf Air airlines - Damaged goods in cargo.
- Gulf Air - Ground Staff rude and insulting at Delhi Airport flight GF 135 Ref PJRXDG 27Feb at 2130