Guitar Center- Chattanooga, TN / customer service
Today, April 23rd, I called my local Guitar Center in Chattanooga to ask about a Digital Voice Recorder adapter cable. I'm a frequent shopper and former employee of the store.
My boyfriend I called to ask about a 1/8 inch cable unto USB. Once we were transferred over to Pro-Audio a man named "Jonathan" answered and we asked him about the cable. He started to laugh and say "Cmon man, what is this a joke?" and continued to be oblivious to the fact that we were good customers, and nothing else. We told him, "No, I need a cable" and he explained "Oh, no I don't think we have it". By the time my boyfriend hung up the phone, 'Jonathan' had been rude to us, disrespectful and displayed no customer service skills what-so-over. We were asking a legitimate question, and he had scoffed at us like we were so below 'his level'.
I don't think anyone deserves to be treated like this. Especially not two good customers (and former employees).
Congratulations, Guitar Center.
You just lost two more customers.
And I will be contacting Guitar Center corporate.
We'll be shopping at Humbucker Music and Picker's Exchange from now on. :)
More Guitar Center- Chattanooga, TN Complaints & Reviews
- Guitar Center - rip off return policy 
- Guitar Center - ripoff refund policy 
- Guitar Center - thieves 
- Guitar Center - treated bad by store manager doug 
- Guitar Center - bait-and-switch 
- Guitar Center - guitar center rental / avoid them
- Guitar Center - receiving an order
- Guitar Center - unprofessional customer service & poor judgement on policy and rules
- Guitar Center - they canceled my order
- Guitar Center - I sold two guitars and a brand new evh 5150 50 watt head.