Groupon Uk / I will never buy anything from groupon again

United States Review updated:

I ordered on the 1st sept 2 sofa beds £358 in total as I made a mistake ordering 2? I tried from the 3rd sept to cancel one of them, after numerous emails to groupon they have robbed me off saying that the company that are supplying the sofas owe me the money refund well I got through to the company crazypricebeds and spoke to PERSON! And was told that the company did not have my order and that groupon owe me the whole £358 back as there aren’t any sofas left, groupon don’t answer emails nor do they answer their phone in London what do I do?

I’ve sent two emails to Groupon, 5/12/11 and 9/12/11 to request a full refund for the Blase nail course. Having contacted Blase direct it turns out there is no kit/goody bag, it turns out you have to supply all your own kit including false nails (their email stated the advert had been badly worded) I have been miss sold this experience I requested a full refund. Yes you guessed right, I’ve just been ignored, Blase were very unhelpful and don’t care that one of there customers have been badly let down, what does that say about the company as a whole? where do I go from here to get my refund, rip off Briton? Watchdog? Dominic Little?

I orderd 2 sofas from groupon costing £250 and awaitind delivery. The first delivery date came and they said they couldnt deliver them on that date so they arranged anotehr time. The second day came and went. When I got through to the sofa company it turns out that they are in dispute with Groupon so arent sending any sofas out now. I have emailed Groupon throughout this process including now where I am demanding a refund but have not heard anything back from them. Thing is we desperately need that money now and I am getting so worried about what will happen. I will never buy anything from Groupon again.

Ob

Comments

• Gr
      14th of Apr, 2012

Hi there,

I work for Groupon UK customer service and have just sent you a message. I'm really sorry to hear about your experience with these deals.

Please don't hesitate to contact me on the address I have provided in my message so that I can assist you with the issues you've encountered.

Kind regards,