Greyhound / driver john stanberry

Rex, GA, United States

I will never never use Greyhound again after paying almost $300.00 to get a ticket home from Las Angeles, I had the worst experience with the rude, nasty, unprofessional Mr John Stanberry that made derogatory statements and use profanity the entire trip. I call several of Greyhound employees to report the hostile actions of Mr Berry to try and get some help after repeated calls I found out from a employee whom I spoke with that said Mr Berry gets a lot of complaints. John Stanberry(Greyhound Employee was offended when he got to Abilene Texas he told me he would have police at terminal where he would have me thrown off, Stanberry was mad with me because my I ask him to refrain from using profanity when speaking with me (this set him off) and when he got to Abilene Texas employee who we talk to previously before they arrive say when bus got to terminal others saw how respectable I was Im a grown man. I had to wait 6 hours for another bus and was charged a extra twenty dollars. This all ready was a 4 day trip and The bus driver John Stanberry whom implied the same thing happen on #UnitedAirlines he would have done to me. Mr Stanberry is a lose cannon waiting to explode and Greyhound knows of his behavior and allows the action of John Stanberry who is bitter, anal, derogatory and the subject of many complaints. He argue with several passengers I have video of others complaining.

Fr