Greyhound Bus Lines / greyhound overcharges on credit card purchases made on-line.

Calgary, Alberta, Canada Review updated:

I used my wife's credit card to purchase a return ticket through Greyhound Bus lines.

According to the ticket, the charge was (including taxes) $99.54. But they charged the card $115.29. An overcharge of $15.75.

Attempts to contact Greyhound regarding this discrepency have been ignored.

Attempts made by the BBB to contact Greyhound have also being ignored.

Greyhound is BRAZENLY STEALING.
Va

Comments

An
  16th of Apr, 2009
Greyhound charges $18 service charge to just order online. Or they call it a gift charge because the dad buys the kid a bus ticket. They state it right out, therefore they say they can do it. But my ignorant teenager ordered his ticket and then it's too late to do anything about the exploitive charges. Don't ever buy bus tickets online.
Fc
  29th of Jun, 2009
I totally can relate to all these complaints! I took greyhound from Charlotte, NC, not only were the people who work in that station RUDE! they also lost my bag, which had non replaceable photos off my children! I purchased my ticket on my debit card, I could not leave on my departure date due to child being sick, was told that ticket would be good for a year! June 5th whent to bus station, was traveling to florida to visit parents, greyhound cashier told me because i did not come and pick my ticket up, i would have to pay the $100.00 again and the $100 that came out off my debit card would be put back in, It has been over a month! and I'am still waiting for my refund.! Anyone who is thinking about using Greyhound, DONT!!! Go Amtrak instead if you don't like to fly, might take a little longer, but a much better experiance, and not that exspensive.

Greyhound Lines Logo Greyhound Lines