Green Dot Reload` / store needs to be taught how to sell them!

1 river roadStafford Springs, CT, United States Review updated:

3 out of 4 times that I go into the cumberland Famrs on River road In Stafford Springs,Ct.06076 They are unable to sell me a reload card. I have to end up traveling to get a reload. I feel that the green dot should now be offered in this store if they do not know how to do it! Today the store manager was there and they could not figure it out... Thats SAD!!!

• bruceouellette's Response, Mar 03, 2017

I have tried to contact customer service for two days now at Green dot bank but get put on hold for hours at a time
    and can't get thru to talk to someone.

• Kevin Louis Terry's Response, Jun 06, 2017

I sent your company the required documents to receive my replacement card 2 weeks ago but still have not heard from anyone or received my card. I spoke with Rafael about this issue and would like for someone to contact me ASAP ...Kevin Terry (210)974-3835... Thank you

• lindasherrod's Response, Mar 19, 2018

Can someone help me out here, because it is know use for me to have a green dot card if I can't have family members and friends from other states to send me money on the greendot moneytpak . when I can't even create moneypak secure login.

• lindasherrod's Response, Mar 19, 2018

everytime I call customer service the phone hangs up

• lindasherrod's Response, Mar 19, 2018

I keep posting my complaint and hitting submit and it keep asking me to submit my complaint in I'm doing . why is it so much trouble to do this or to create a secure login

• Kris L Williams's Response, Jul 03, 2018

I just want my money I need my account unblocked!

• Tammy Rosborough's Response, Aug 01, 2018

Please help

Comments

20th of Feb, 2008

same problem here. many stores demand cash, no debit card (a debit card is same as cash i thought) , have one store that will take debit one day and cash only the next. rarley does the cashier know how to ring it up and it becomes a big hassle.

• Fn
    Green Dot Corporation - Reload money card
    Macon
    Georgia

Went to to drug store bought a card to pay bills and left money on card now they say I can't get it off the card. Won't let you down load the documents to send in to get the block off my card. Who should I contact to get the money off my card.

• Ta
    Green Dot Corporation - My account
    MUSKOGEE
    Oklahoma

I need to know why my account is blocked

• La
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Green Dot Corporation - I'm not be able to complete my registration on greendot, why is that?

Because on July the 3rd, I had trouble getting through and I wonder if you all can repair your website for any technical difficulties so I can get access to my account easily like I did before the problem occurred, Thank you all so much!

• He
    Green Dot Corporation - Visa Debit Gift Card
    SANTA ANA
    California
    greendot.com

Card given as a gift keeps saying registered but failed to pass trough the store when trying to pay. Not the first time with this cards. I think greendot are a scum. Somebody bought this card and this company got paid. GreenDot is stilling money.

• Ta
    Green Dot Corporation - Green dot turbo tax card
    greendot.com

Never received a card and my income tax Benn put on .
    Need a card with my money this .com.pany failed to send me card.
    They have my state and federal income tax money and I have no card.
    Please have them contact me 3376284009
    They have no one that answers there phone at all.

• Kr
    Green Dot Corporation - Blocked account
    LA CROSSE
    Washington

16562628 my account is blocked here's my information, contact me Krishogan1998@gmail.com

• Je
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Green Dot Corporation - Green Dot bank has not posted my settlement check that I had nationwide send
    Dayton
    Iowa

July 3rd nationwide auto insurance company sent me a settlement for $2500 and I gave them my routing and account numbers to my green dot bank account. Its still not showing in my account. Please have this taking care of immediately, for I'm not going to be able to pay my bills.

• Bi
    Green Dot Corporation - Im complaining bout my id being sumited
    Orleans, Michigan
    Greendot.com

I a simute some documents of my id and get get to my money... And I need my money so I can pay bills l... It is currently blocked..

Unblock by card

Green Dot Prepaid Card - My debit card

In January 2018 my card was suspended with me agreeing I one the dispute they ask for I'd to activate sent photos 3 times fill says it is suspended it's been 5 months can not get to talk to a live person rould like mh money release d not happy

• Me
    Green Dot Corporation - Card Blocked for no reason
    Pasadena, CA

My card was blocked for no reason, I was told to send them a copy of my I.D. to unblock it claiming it would take 2 business days. I have been fighting with them for over two weeks and the problem is still not fixed, I get no answers from customer service only an apology which does nothing for my situation.

Green Dot - No answer
    Greendot.com

Ive been calling green dot about a situation.. There no answer its a recorded line I entered in my info and its not reading and still no live representative comes on the line

• Ti
    Green Dot Corporation - Card blocked for no reason
    ?
    Greendot.com

I called about my card I never received, they said they sent it in Feb, well that is funny because I just did my taxes with turbo tax on the end of March, 26th 2018, they r telling me I can't have my funds for 15days I am so mad, this has been a nightmare.

• Pa
    Greendot - My account is lock and don't know why
    Crowley
    Louisiana

I need to unlock my green dot account asap I. Been getting the run around since I bought this card last month on the 16 just getting my card in with my name on it and now my account it lock why I need to pay my bills asap

• 10

• Bu
    Green Dot Corporation - Greendot moneypak
    Leesville, South Carolina
    TC@gmail.com

I bought two moneypak cards one said it had already been used and the other said not valid. Each one was for 50 dollers. I really need my money back.I really thought greendot was a good company I would really apprieciate a refund. I would hate to call better business berue.

• Ju
    MoneyPak - Green dot
    New York

My friend sent 200 for money pack to reload grenn dot debit card. Because i have problem I went to internet
    For money pack and the by the phone (888 932 7891) in internet said was money pack they ask for yhe money pack mum. After that hang out and the money went stolen. The money banck num. Is 519 585 5380 9545. For 200 dollars

• Mi
    Green Dot Corporation - Moneypak
    greendot.com

Purchased a money pak in Detroit, Michigan, AFTER I VERIFIED that the money pak would load to my person sized prepaid debit card from another state. That was a lie. A good lie at that. Needless to say I am out of my $50.00. Hell folks. I'm going to have to borrow fifty dollars to home. My fault. Of course. Green Dot lies..BBB and AG next

• Li
    Green Dot Corporation - greendot moneypak

I have been trying for over two weeks now to create a moneypak secure login and every time I get to the end where it tell me that they sent me a text message and to reply yes to it I never receive a text to complete it. why am I not getting the text message?

• Ka
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Green Dot - Greendot card
    Buffalo
    New York

My card been blocked i need my money i dont know why im blOcked my whole deposit is on the card. I need sombody to talk to. 7165595249