Green Dot Reload` / store needs to be taught how to sell them!

1 river roadStafford Springs, CT, United States Review updated:

3 out of 4 times that I go into the cumberland Famrs on River road In Stafford Springs,Ct.06076 They are unable to sell me a reload card. I have to end up traveling to get a reload. I feel that the green dot should now be offered in this store if they do not know how to do it! Today the store manager was there and they could not figure it out... Thats SAD!!!

Comments

20th of Feb, 2008

same problem here. many stores demand cash, no debit card (a debit card is same as cash i thought) , have one store that will take debit one day and cash only the next. rarley does the cashier know how to ring it up and it becomes a big hassle.

• Fn
    Green Dot Corporation - Reload money card
    Macon
    Georgia

Went to to drug store bought a card to pay bills and left money on card now they say I can't get it off the card. Won't let you down load the documents to send in to get the block off my card. Who should I contact to get the money off my card.

• Ta
    Green Dot Corporation - My account
    MUSKOGEE
    Oklahoma

I need to know why my account is blocked

• La
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Green Dot Corporation - I'm not be able to complete my registration on greendot, why is that?

Because on July the 3rd, I had trouble getting through and I wonder if you all can repair your website for any technical difficulties so I can get access to my account easily like I did before the problem occurred, Thank you all so much!

• He
    Green Dot Corporation - Visa Debit Gift Card
    SANTA ANA
    California
    greendot.com

Card given as a gift keeps saying registered but failed to pass trough the store when trying to pay. Not the first time with this cards. I think greendot are a scum. Somebody bought this card and this company got paid. GreenDot is stilling money.

• Ta
    Green Dot Corporation - Green dot turbo tax card
    greendot.com

Never received a card and my income tax Benn put on .
    Need a card with my money this .com.pany failed to send me card.
    They have my state and federal income tax money and I have no card.
    Please have them contact me 3376284009
    They have no one that answers there phone at all.

• Kr
    Green Dot Corporation - Blocked account
    LA CROSSE
    Washington

16562628 my account is blocked here's my information, contact me Krishogan1998@gmail.com

• Je
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Green Dot Corporation - Green Dot bank has not posted my settlement check that I had nationwide send
    Dayton
    Iowa

July 3rd nationwide auto insurance company sent me a settlement for $2500 and I gave them my routing and account numbers to my green dot bank account. Its still not showing in my account. Please have this taking care of immediately, for I'm not going to be able to pay my bills.

• Bi
    Green Dot Corporation - Im complaining bout my id being sumited
    Orleans, Michigan
    Greendot.com

I a simute some documents of my id and get get to my money... And I need my money so I can pay bills l... It is currently blocked..

Unblock by card

Green Dot Prepaid Card - My debit card

In January 2018 my card was suspended with me agreeing I one the dispute they ask for I'd to activate sent photos 3 times fill says it is suspended it's been 5 months can not get to talk to a live person rould like mh money release d not happy

• Me
    Green Dot Corporation - Card Blocked for no reason
    Pasadena, CA

My card was blocked for no reason, I was told to send them a copy of my I.D. to unblock it claiming it would take 2 business days. I have been fighting with them for over two weeks and the problem is still not fixed, I get no answers from customer service only an apology which does nothing for my situation.