Great Fun / refund of something not authorize

1 2810 N. harrison St.Wilmington, United States Review updated:
Phone: 302 571 0189

There were two charges withdrawn from my account in the amount of 12.99 on 9/25/08. I called my bank to see what the charges were and she told me from a company name TLG. I called the 1800 number which was [protected] and spoke to a LaShay and she stated that I sign up for rewards and I told her I did not authorize any such thing. At this time I ask her to please cancel whatever membership and credit my account. She in return talked over me stating she could send me out discounts tickets for shoppoing for the holiday. I stated I DID NOT WANT ANT KIND ON TICKETS, JUST CREDIT MY ACCOUNT BACK. I told her there were two chareges for rthe same amount. She stsated that was not possible because they would only billed you for one month at a time. She stated that I needed to send a copy of my statment showing the charges twice. I told he that I surely would, she in return stated that if would take up to 2 weeks before I would received a refund in my account. She gave me a reference code for the refund. My money better be showed on my next bank statement. Be aware of these thieves. I told her it didn't take 2 weeks for them to take it out of my account so why should it take that long to put it back. I hung up at that time before I knew I would say something that I would regret.

Comments

• Ka
      1st of Dec, 2008

Great Fun will steal from you if you let them. For instance they have sent me numerous $10.00 checks in the mail. No explaination until you read the back, where the check would be endorsed. It says by cashing this check you are authorizing Great Fun to charge your account for $129.00 for a one year membership for something. I got another one for $149.00 for a membership and they don't even tell you what kind of membership it's for. MY advice...don't mess with them, because if you do...eventually they are going to get you...