TLG Cool Extrasunauthorized charges

T

Cool Extras has been taking $12.99 from one of my credit cards for 13 months. I CANCELLED my subscription with them, one day after I obtained it. Clearly in the 30 day trial period!! Once I realized this was happening a few months later, I called to cancel it again and this time asked for a confirmation number in which the representative could not give me or his manager. I asked for my money back and was denied but they assured me my subscription would be cancelled even though they couldn't provide a confirmation number. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!! The total is now $168.87. Anyone can pull the records of my calls and anyone can hear that I clearly did not want to do business with them after they couldn't deliver what was promised on day one! These charges are unauthorized and if you think that I will stop at getting my money back you're wrong. I'll be contacting the Better Business Bureau next!!

• Mg
    M. G. Oct 28, 2008

COOL EXTRAS great fun, This company just charged my card for membership!!!. I never joined them not even for one day furthermore i do not know what do they sell. Can anyone stop them?

• Ca
    Carol Gough Nov 12, 2008

I did not order any of this . I want you to put all my money back !

• Ly
    lynn fillmore Nov 26, 2008

10/08/2008 & 11/11 GREAT FUN 15821445OC800-290-8603 CT
    MEMBERSHPFEE Great Fun DBA cool Extras

unknown membership fee charged to Am Ex, 2 seperate months. reported to Am Ex

• Fu
    Funfunrose Jul 22, 2009

I had the same trouble.

On July 13, 2009, GREAT FUN (a.k.a. Cool Extras) charged 11.99 USD to my Amex for nothing. Reported to Amex immediately as a fraud.

makfml Nov 20, 2009

I was just alerted by AMEX that there has been an unauthorized charge against my card - it came from Cool Extras / Great Fun - cust. svc. nrs 800 562-4848 and 866-584-2461
    It looks like Cool Extras + Great Fun + Shoppers Advantage operate as a unit.
    Seems like this conglomerate might have put hooks onto e-commerce sites, and that making an INTENTIONAL internet purchase at a legitimate site may automatically trigger this fraudulent activity.

Very unsettling!!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices