Great Clips / haircut

1 11359 tara blvdHampton, GA, United States

went in to Great Clips about two weeks ago .I sat in Reneika's chair, I am sure I spelled that wrong .As soon as I sat in the chair I immediately expressed to her that I needed for her not to be scissor happy .That was the first thing I said when I sat down .I came in with three inches of natural curly hair .So I had no hair to waste .I showed her the style I wanted which I had plenty of hair to pull off .I told her I wanted it stacked in the back she told me stack and a fade was the same .Even thou I knew that was not true I also knew she had the pic right in front of her .This lady cut all my hair off and gave me a fade .The same hair cut my son gets .She cut it all off the o the point where my hair couldn't make any curls in the back and front .She only needed to stack the back and cut a little off the top and sides .I left with one inch of hair and a fade .No curls .There is no doubt that she did it on purpose.I couldn't get anymore clear on what I wanted .There was even a point when she said I look nervous and I said that's because I am afraid of you cutting to much she told me to trust her two times and I did .Worst mistake of my life .She cut it all off .I felt so ugly and I know that's what she wanted .When I came in the shop my hair was longer than the pic I showed her but when I left my hair was shorter .I had a fade but I wanted this beautiful cut that I had more than enough hair for .Do not sit in that chair she is scissor happy and purposely cut my hair off .She wanted me to feel ugly probably because she does deep down inside .She cut my curls off as she told me they were beautiful even though I told her I wanted them .This happened in Love Joy Ga on Tara blvd .

• Updated by Susan Smith Turner, Dec 09, 2018