Google / Work At Home Software / not requested / credit card charged
I gave my information for a shipping charge only. When the told me there was a 7 day grab back i asked for the number and called it as soon as we hung up so i would never be charged. They charged me three months worth at $71. 40 before i realized the line on the credit card invoice was not something else i was working with. I called them and they explained the process. I agreed with the woman that i understood the process however i cancelled the service on the day i ordered the cd. Since i did not received the cd until i gave them notice to quite i am now aware that this is a total out and out scam. Do not talk to anyone offering "work at home and make thousands each year". Many newly unemployed individuals are seeking reliable and honest employers who want to hire "at home" talent. Any ad that comes to your e - mailbox offering profits that sound too good to be true are suspicious. . . Especially these worms!!!
More Google / Work At Home Software Complaints & Reviews
- Google *midas Google.com / Chcaus - unauthorized charges 
- Google Money Kit - charges 
- Google - google play charges 
- Google Profit Kit - I canceled about 3 months ago & still got charge $39.99 
- Google Money Masters - initial contact 
- Google - INBOX ending in six months?!?!?!?!?!?!
- Google - all google products
- Google Hangouts - accounts hacked and conversations being monitored
- Google Inc. - money debited from my account which is not authorized by me
- Google - re fund