Google / Work At Home Software / not requested / credit card charged

United States, Michigan Review updated:
I gave my information for a shipping charge only. When the told me there was a 7 day grab back i asked for the number and called it as soon as we hung up so i would never be charged. They charged me three months worth at $71. 40 before i realized the line on the credit card invoice was not something else i was working with. I called them and they explained the process. I agreed with the woman that i understood the process however i cancelled the service on the day i ordered the cd. Since i did not received the cd until i gave them notice to quite i am now aware that this is a total out and out scam. Do not talk to anyone offering "work at home and make thousands each year". Many newly unemployed individuals are seeking reliable and honest employers who want to hire "at home" talent. Any ad that comes to your e - mailbox offering profits that sound too good to be true are suspicious. . . Especially these worms!!!

N  9th of Jan, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
was also charged 44.93 paytranhelp.com? nuvnpay.com? suc.chgintrnltr.com? and other small amounts ranging from .01-.45/100 all are for services i dont know and pages no longer excist!
A  13th of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I was charged for a product and never got anything on the mail...This is a scame
N  13th of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
googlepro.com took me for my money.
A  13th of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
google tree...grovernment grants ... they are a scam for a bunch of junk. False advertizing.
A  17th of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
yes i agree to it all. i was also scamed by googlepro and they charged me 72.38 for something that i never got or asked for. not only that they wont even refund me my money back for something that i never asked for.
A  24th of Feb, 2009 by
Yes, I agree that google pro is without question a scam. I recieved a telemarketing call from a woman who broken english (at best) explaining to me that she was in the process of sending me a google pro packet that would enable me to make money from home. At the beginning of the call even though she said repeatedly that it was free, I told her if she needed my credit card number to please terminate the call immediately because it was a mutual waste of time. After ten minutes, I finnaly hung up on her when she approached the fact that I would have to pay shipping of $3.change. I said "send it to me C.O.D.. I was ignored.

Google Logo Google