Google Tree / fraud!
I recently decided since I am a stay at home wife to make some more money. I decided to go with google tree as it "seemed" like a reliable site.. After reading all the circumstances and fine print I decided it would be a good idea to try it.. After all it only was supposed to cost me the shipping and handling charges of $3.88... Wrong. This morning 12/30/08 I decided to check the bank account and saw an unauthorized fradulent charge of $72.21 by google tree. I immidiatley called them and began to complain, the man on the other line stated that there was nothing he could do about a refund because I was sent an e-mail and it clearly stated there the terms and stipulations. Funny thing... I never recieved an e-mail!! So after talking to those nit-wits I decided to call the bank and put a stop on the money, the bank told me there is nothing I could do yet, because it was still a hold and had not been processed.. [meaning that google tree hadn't recieved the money] but once the money went through the account to call them bank and they would go after google tree for fraud.. The nice woman I talked to said that it sounded like I had a legitimate case, and although not a 100% sure it sounded as though the odds of getting my money back was great. Morale of the story..
Do not trust online companies
Do not even attempt to try google tree!
More Google Tree Complaints & Reviews
- Google *midas Google.com / Chcaus - unauthorized charges 
- Google Money Kit - charges 
- Google - google play charges 
- Google Profit Kit - I canceled about 3 months ago & still got charge $39.99 
- Google Money Masters - initial contact 
- Google - rcc services in ft thomas ky
- Google - inbox ending in six months?!?!?!?!?!?!
- Google - all google products
- Google Hangouts - accounts hacked and conversations being monitored
- Google Inc. - money debited from my account which is not authorized by me