Google Treasure Chest / unauthorized charges on my credit card

1 837 east 9400 South Ste 233Sandy, UT, United States
Phone: 18669511406

I ordered a cd which was 0.98 in US currency back in april 2009, which when at the time converted to Canadian came close to $1.98 including taxes and postage. Around mid may I received a call from Google Treasure Chest that I was interested in opening an online business. I said no, I did order the cd to find more information on online business, but I am not subscribing to them.
Well guess what the next thing I find on my May -June visa statement : On May 22 they billed me the amount of $72.21 usd -google chest (ph # [protected]). Three days later on May 25th another billing for the same amount billed by A1 member, ph # ([protected]). I called my bank to find out what was going on and that these were fraud charges that I am not aware of. The bank told me to call Google Treasure Chest to resolve the issue and also that Google Chest should give me a cancellation and credit confirmation #, which I should write down for my reference. I have the names of people I spoke with and the days I spoke to them and was told that I should see a credit within 7-10 business days. It is July now and to date I have not seen any credit on my visa bill. Even after calling them and cancelling this unauthorized billing they billed me again on June 24th under the name of Searchchest, ph# [protected]. Do not order any cd's from this Company online they are frauds, keeps billing you on your visa without your knowledge and approval.
I don't have a business and haven't even had the time to view this cd either.
Google Treasure Chest is Fraud Fraud Fraud... The Feds should be checking this Company out.