Google Treasure Chest / fraud!!!

Google Treasure Chest
Well I just got off the phone with my bank filing fraudulant activity. I can see many others here are having this same problem with an unauthorized transaction of $72.21. After seeing all the other complaints, I will not bother with who ever this "Google Treasure Chest" is. The bank will handle these low lifes and I have my money back. Don't bother contacting these scammers, just close your card and alert your bank that it was fraud. Save yourselves from any extra aggravation. These people obviously do this for a living... and yet somehow, are still able to be at peace with themselves enough to fall asleep at night.

Now that's ###.

D  26th of Jan, 2009 by
I looked over the e-mail that explains this is NOT a fraudulent charge. I went on this site to get experience points for a game called 'Mafia Wars' on Facebook. The e-mail explains that this is for a website www.googlemoneytree.com and is NOT an affiliate of Google, Inc. If you read the 12-font, red type below the intro, it states that "You will see a charge on your credit card for "Google Treasure Chest/GTC; this is NOT a fraudulent charge."
You need to be careful what you sign up for on the internet, always read the fine print, and set up some sort of remider to cancel any 'free trial membership' info that you agree to. Otherwise, this sort of thing will occur and you will be stuck (just like all of us have been!) being charged an exorbitant amount of money for a useless service.

Google Logo Google