Google Treasure Chest / I was ripped off for $72.21 without my approval

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I never entered a search for this company, never ordered info. A charge of $72.21 just showed up deducted from my bank account. This is very scary!! I never gave them any of my banking info!!! I am very disappointed in google for letting this occur. I thought they had more scruples.
I cancelled my debit card immediately and filing a fraudulent disput claim. But I have to persoanlly make a trip to the bank which is over 45 minutes away and I am handicapped, making the effort difficult.

Comments

Cl
  24th of Feb, 2009

same thing is happening to me without my authorization and/or knowledge of this $72.21
this is unauthorized . and may be a fraud.
please put this money back in the same way you took it FROM ME.!!!

Da
  8th of Apr, 2009

This is sounding a lot familiar with what happened with me I purchased a google kit for review @ 1.97 shipping and handling never got anything in the mail sometime later a guy called was not clear who he represented and wanted to pin me down a price I refused of course. We agreed he would call back never heard from him again after doing some follow up I realized the guy was from Thrive Learning Institue apparently they have bogus domains on the internet to doop people. Well long story short they drafted 72.21 along with the 1.97 frome my account the latter part unauthorized I will be calling the 866 n0. my bank gave me during buisness hours... If
I can't resolve it thru them my bank told me they would fight on my behalf... We will just have to see what happens. I think its a shame when people trying to better their situation only to be preyed upon by greedy, buisness as usual con artist. What my granpappy used to say "Get a rope" these people are shady to say the least.

Lucky Daniel:Austin, Texas

Jo
  15th of Apr, 2009

This company is not Google, it's Google Treasure Chest. It says on their website at the bottom, they have no affiliation with Google.