Google Treasure Chest 2 / unauthorized charges

Google Treasure Chest?
I was charged 72.21 on my bank account for something called Google Treasure Chest. I didn't authorize this payment and I have no clue what it even is. I want my money back. I can barely afford the things I need and this isn't helping. It happened on Febuary 11, 2009.

N  24th of Feb, 2009 by

Google Treasure Chest 2 - did not submit to it
claude levesque
New Brunswick

well I sigh up for google tree 6 for the amount of 3.88 which was
OK but further on I was send a charge of 72.21 which I did not and
did not even got the CD and received nothing for the 72.21 which
was charge twice so far and it seem there is nothing I can do.
Any thing to get number of card and there it goes . I am sorry to
see google which is a very honest company and something happen.
The way it is set up nothing I can do can you help me finding some
solution I wont to cancell all touch how do I do it

Hope to hear from you Email Claudefern@gmail.com
N  3rd of Mar, 2009 by
I received my Amazon .com Visa bill for 1/27/09-2/26/09, and again was charged for Google Treasure Chest 2, for $72.21. I had received the same charge on my 12/27/08 - 1/26/09 bill. These are unauthorized charges. I have no idea what it is for. I need this taken care of as soon as possible. Thank you.
A  8th of Mar, 2009 by
I have the same situation. I have a charge on my card for $72.21 from Google Treasure Chest 2. I don't know what this is either. Did you get your money back? I want my money back!
N  10th of Mar, 2009 by
The same thing happened to me. This is a scam!

N  17th of Mar, 2009 by

Google Treasure Chest 2 - Extra charge on my credit card
British Columbia
Phone: 250-295-0536

I recently ordered Google Money Tree disk for shipping charges. $4.97. I was puzzled to see an additional charge of $92.21 from Google Treasure Chest - for what I don't know. I have contacted my credit card and will have them pursue this issue because I haven't been able to find an address etc. for this bogus charge.
A  23rd of Mar, 2009 by
yes i just recieved the same on my bill as well and need this taken care of. what kind of people would do this to others accounts. need fixed asap thanks
A  27th of Mar, 2009 by
I had the same thing happened to me, I was charged on my credit card and never applied for.
A  26th of May, 2009 by
I have had the same issues as other consumers complaining about google treasure chest. I had to cancel my current debit card so they can not do it again! I have written a letter to my credit union to reverse charges and waive my overdraft fees incurred. It is fraudulent activity if your not receiving product or service and the company is snatching money out of your account. I would like to begin a class action lawsuit against this company because of the deceptive practices and to protect other consumers. Please feel free to write me at my email mscaroleann@aol.com
N  26th of May, 2009 by
I apologize, the correct email is caroleanns@aol.com

Google Logo Google