Google Sucess Kit / fraud

1 England, Yorkshire, United Kingdom Review updated:

My name is mudassar. I have given permission to google success kit for $1 for trial. But it had credited £50. Nad I even dont receive any thing. I want my money back. Somebdy help me plz.

Comments

• Wa
      2nd of Jan, 2009

I ordered the Google Sucess Kit and never received it and they charged my account 1.00 then 13 days later charged me 4.95 for Fraud Protection. I never recevied anything. I called the number on my credit card statement. 1-800-712-7222 and all there is is a telephone recording. IT IS A SCAM AND NOW I HAVE NO WAY OF CALLING THEM AND TELLILNG THEM I WANT MY MONEY BACK. DON'T FALL FOR IT...

• St
      20th of Jan, 2009

Charged £9.55 monthly. I do not have a web site

• Mi
      21st of Jan, 2009

I had the same thing happen to me. There was a phone number on my credit card statement (866-387-2521) I call it and had them cancle all membership fees and refund charges to my credit card. They didn't want to, said that when I clicked submit I agreeded to all charges. Boy did I get mean with them. (Dana) finally decided to cancle every thing and agreed to refund my credit card. She also gave me the conformation number. Not so sure it's a conformation number as of yet. Have to wait 5 to 10 business days to see if everything was cancled and refunded. Hope this helps.

22nd of Jan, 2009

charged for google sucsess kit for 11.95 and have not recieved it .twice

• Pr
      18th of Feb, 2009

Same thing happening to me.
    Received an extra charge of $9.95 from the same number when I
    called to cancel their program and request a refund because I never
    received anything from them plus the $4.95. I had no idea who was
    doing this. I'm calling my credit card company and I'm disputing these
    charges. I never gave them permission to charge my credit card
    for any fraud protection or identity security which are coming
    up on my card.

• Je
      18th of Feb, 2009

I HAVE TWO CHARGES FOR GOOGLE SUCESS KIT AND I DID NOT ORDER ANY!

• Pe
      21st of Feb, 2009

this is a ripoff... Stop charging me.. Peggy Jenkins

• Pe
      21st of Feb, 2009

did'nt athorized any takin of money from my account. stop charging me... Peggy Jenkins

• Ca
      4th of Mar, 2009

FRAUD PROTECTION, THEN ONES FOR THE KIT WHICH WAS NEVER RECIEVED AND ANOTHER AFTER THAT- $30 US!

17th of Mar, 2009

money being taken out my accoutn every month without permission, i want my money back!!!

• Sc
      28th of Apr, 2009

If you want your money back and paid by credit card, you can call your credit card people and dispute the charge no problem. If you paid by debit card or check...your screwed!
    Scott in NC

• Sc
      28th of Apr, 2009

If you paid by credit card, you can dispute the charge, no problem. If you paid by debit card or check, your screwed!!! Good luck! Check with BBB.ORG first.

Scott in NC