Google Profits / unauthorized credit card charg

1 10115 E. Bell Rd. Ste 107 #310Scottsdale, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18883737460

I went on line to with interest in looking into this company as a part
time working at home on computer business. They wanted $2.95
for shipping of the cd just for viewing to see if maybe this would be
something I might be interested in. I immeditely started recieving
emails from people about starting on line with them. I never received the cd only a phone call from a rep and when I informed him I was
no longer interested he became rather rude stating he would simply
take me off the list. I thought this was the end, I kept receiving emails
from these peope which I just deleted. I did receive the cd 3 weeks later
the same day I found out they had charged my credit card with $98.00 When I called to complain they said sorry the temporay time
has lapsed when can do nothing about the refund. What a scam these people are taking hard earn money from people who are trying so hard to make ends meet these days.

Ga

Comments

• Do
      1st of Jun, 2009

I wnted to look at the google profits cd also. They called me the next day after I ordered the cd and started asking questions about how I liked the programs on the cd. I had not got the cd yet. I told them that but they continued to ask question. That kind of p-ss me off. I told them I didn't want the cd or anything they were offering. I guess they didn't understand, 3 or 4 days later I received the cd and was charged $4.95. Now a $99.00 charge showed up. All the numbers we have tried to call don't work. Pretty good scam I guess. I didn't know I was signing up for anything. I just wanted to look at a cd and see want they were offering. thanks for stealing a day of my wages. Thanks GOOGLE PROFITS or is it GOOGLE SCAMS PROFITS?

• Ca
      3rd of Jun, 2009

Same thing happened to me. It said that I only need to pay for the shipping of the CD and I should be able to start making profits when I use it. I guess not. I just found out tonight that there were three different charges on my credit card for $98.04 adn two more charges of $48.16 which was just posted yesterday. I did not authorize them to do this. I only authorized them to take out the shipping charges for the CD which I have not even used. I should have known better. I should have listened to the other people telling me that those things are a SCAM. Please for all those trying to find extra income working from home, be wary of all the scams and hound dogs that are ready to prance on people like us who just wants to make some extra buck to pay off our bills.

• Li
      22nd of Aug, 2009

I was sent an e-mail from a friend who had seen an e-mail featuring someone in my hometown who's teenage son told his parents about google profits and how his father and mother were unemployed and ordered the google profits CD for free. Then I received e-mails from different companies thanking me for joining and giving me passwords. I immediately canceled my credit card and will just eat the $1.97 shipping fee gladly. I am thankful that these posts alerted me after seeing these confirmations in my email. Thank you all for taking the time to post and save others the fradulent charges and headaches of canceling when a live person never answers the phone.