Google Money Tree / customer service number

1 CA, United States Review updated:

People, people, people! I have nothing to do with Google Money Tree but was interested in joining so I did a little research to make sure it wasn't a scam. Before doing so I did read the "Terms and Conditions" of the program. It says right in the second paragraph that they will charge you $72.21 if you do not CALL the number to cancel within 7 days of signing up. You have to call the number it is the only way to stop the non-refundable charge. The number for customer service is right at the bottom of the "Terms and Conditions". The number for all of you that failed to read is ****[protected]****. It is a valid number for canceling the Google Money Tree membership, I called to verify. They are a general "Customer Service" call center which handle the customer service calls for many different companies but I did verify with them that this is the number I call in order to cancel my membership with Google Money Tree.

I still didn't find what I was looking for and that is if the content is worth the money. All I found was people who failed to follow through with due diligence and read the fine print. You have to cover you but! No one else will

Comments

• Ri
      2nd of Feb, 2009

My name is richard dolen and I just called google tree and they put the money back in my account, and the guy I talked to was very nice and gave me good info on the site. yes I thought I was ripped off at first and went to the bank to do a fruad thing but, I left to look into it further and found this site. then gave a call thats all it took. so take a chill pill and think. nothing is for free exept salvation and it seems that stupidity is at a discount price also.

• Gi
      11th of Feb, 2009

Ok people. these people are correct. but I must add to this. here is the truth you must read carefully. paragraph 2 states:

Upon submitting a request for membership, a member id and password are assigned to you and can be used to gain access to googlemoneytree.com. the initial shipping and handling charge of three dollars and eighty eight cents, includes the internet money tree kit as well as seven days worth of access to the online directories and training. after seven days, if you choose not to cancel, you will be billed your first monthly membership fee of seventy two dollars and twenty one cents for the membership fee for the googlemoneytree.com membership. membership fees will be charged to the credit card used by you to complete the transaction.

$72.71 monthly charge after 7 days