Google Money Tree / customer service number
People, people, people! I have nothing to do with Google Money Tree but was interested in joining so I did a little research to make sure it wasn't a scam. Before doing so I did read the "Terms and Conditions" of the program. It says right in the second paragraph that they will charge you $72.21 if you do not CALL the number to cancel within 7 days of signing up. You have to call the number it is the only way to stop the non-refundable charge. The number for customer service is right at the bottom of the "Terms and Conditions". The number for all of you that failed to read is ****[protected]****. It is a valid number for canceling the Google Money Tree membership, I called to verify. They are a general "Customer Service" call center which handle the customer service calls for many different companies but I did verify with them that this is the number I call in order to cancel my membership with Google Money Tree.
I still didn't find what I was looking for and that is if the content is worth the money. All I found was people who failed to follow through with due diligence and read the fine print. You have to cover you but! No one else will
More Google Money Tree Complaints & Reviews
- Google *midas Google.com / Chcaus - unauthorized charges 
- Google Money Kit - charges 
- Google - google play charges 
- Google Profit Kit - I canceled about 3 months ago & still got charge $39.99 
- Google Money Masters - initial contact 
- Google - rcc services in ft thomas ky
- Google - inbox ending in six months?!?!?!?!?!?!
- Google - all google products
- Google Hangouts - accounts hacked and conversations being monitored
- Google Inc. - money debited from my account which is not authorized by me