Google Money Profit / fraud

1945 Coopers Creek Rd.Suches, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 706-838-4940
I was experiencing some fraudulent charges on my credit card, which were all online, while I was looking into it I discovered that some charges on my bank statement were for Google Money Profit. After further investigation I found out that they had debited my account $2.99 for a trial membership and 10 days later they debited $39.95. I did not order a trial membership or anything else. I did not fill out any forms at all, I did not give them any information at all especially any personal information. I absolutely did not give them any of my credit card info. How in the world did they get this information. And by the way there's no one living in my house that could have done this.
I did call them and explained the obvious. I could tell the lady I spoke with did not believe me but she said I would be receiving the CD at my address to just refuse it or return it . She also said that the charges on my account would be taken off. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. If this is really Google doing this they need to be stopped, they make millions of dollars a year off of all of us that use them as our homepage. And if this is someone they let use their name they need to do some research on who they do business with. I just don't understand how this happened without any imput from myself. There were two telephone numbers on my bank account [protected] and [protected].
P.S. The only thing I can remember about this Google thing is that one night I started to shut my computer down and there was a pop-up that had Google Money Profit on it and I clicked out of it and continued to shut down my computer. Upset and Dissapointed.

Comments

Ry
  20th of Oct, 2008
Google does not sponsor, endorse, and is no way affiliated with
Google Money Profit™ or this promotion.

There is no way for our company to get your credit card information unless an order is placed using your information.

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer. That is why we have the Terms and Disclosures posted on the sales site directly above or below the "Ship My Kit" Button depending on the site you order from.

Here are the Terms and Disclosures that is directly below or above ( depending on the site you order from) the "Ship My Kit" Button.

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit", I am ordering the Google Money Profit™ CD and trial membership for $1.99 for Shipping and $1.00 for Handling/Insurance, after the 7 day trial I will be charged $39.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Grant Master™ and Network Agenda™ for $7.95 a month and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy / Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "granacad1". For questions, call 800-710-2564 M-F, 9am-9pm, EST.

For customer service you may call 800-710-2564 and they'll be happy to assist you.

The Google Money Profit CD comes with a 7 day free trial to our member’s website. Where we offer one on one live chat assistance and it teaches users how to make money using Google’s AdWords and AdSense Programs. Customers can use these programs to create Google AdWord-based Advertisements and place ads on Google searches using Google AdWords. They can do this either for their own sites or they can use Google AdSense to funnel traffic through their sites to other sites and get paid for the traffic they generate. It also comes with two fast action bonuses first is a 14 day free trial to Grant Master that give our clients access to our Grant Resources website that is normally a $39.95 monthly charge for a reduced charge of $7.95 a month; because you are already a member of another of our programs. This site offers access to one of the largest grant data bases. Where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our member’s website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company that offers an online date book that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your cell phone. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at 800-710-2564 and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call us directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
Customer Service Administrator
Kh
  15th of Feb, 2009
I did not order anything from this company and they have charged my card for $39.95. I have been trying to get a refund and they are giving me a hard time about it.
Jm
  1st of Jun, 2009
I just found out that this company has billed me 6 times for things I never ordered or received totaling $98.09! I am an eCommerce professional and certainly know when I have filled out an online order form. I am going to get to the bottom of this and discover what affiliations Raven Media/Google Money Profit has with other online vendors. Other than pure credit card information theft, the only other scenario would be that I UNKNOWINGLY was enrolled in this program through another online purchase. If this is the case, I will publish what eCommerce vendors have these affiliations and report them to the proper agencies.
Cy
  10th of Jun, 2009
I had the same thing happen. I found 3 charges on my credit card from GoogleMoneyProfit. $2.29 for the trial. $39.95 for a cd. And, 7.95 for something else. I have never used any kind of "work from home" service before. I rarely use the credit card in question either. In fact the reason I caught the charges was because I knew the only charge on it should have been a gas station purchase. I reported it as fraud to my credit card company a week ago. Today we did a 3-way call with Google Money Profit to remove the charges. They said the cd they'd mailed me was already returned so it would be no problem to remove the charges. The odd thing is: I NEVER GOT A CD TO RETURN. They told me (plus my credit card company rep) that I must've forgotten that I made the online purchase AND forgot that I returned the cd in the mail. Yeah, right. It sounds like a scam.
Ch
Grant Writer Pro
Grant Master
Easy Google Profit
IWORKS

Raven Media, Global Reach International phone number #213-228-8111.

Google Logo Google