Google Money Profit / fraud
I was experiencing some fraudulent charges on my credit card, which were all online, while I was looking into it I discovered that some charges on my bank statement were for Google Money Profit. After further investigation I found out that they had debited my account $2.99 for a trial membership and 10 days later they debited $39.95. I did not order a trial membership or anything else. I did not fill out any forms at all, I did not give them any information at all especially any personal information. I absolutely did not give them any of my credit card info. How in the world did they get this information. And by the way there's no one living in my house that could have done this.
I did call them and explained the obvious. I could tell the lady I spoke with did not believe me but she said I would be receiving the CD at my address to just refuse it or return it . She also said that the charges on my account would be taken off. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. If this is really Google doing this they need to be stopped, they make millions of dollars a year off of all of us that use them as our homepage. And if this is someone they let use their name they need to do some research on who they do business with. I just don't understand how this happened without any imput from myself. There were two telephone numbers on my bank account [protected] and [protected].
P.S. The only thing I can remember about this Google thing is that one night I started to shut my computer down and there was a pop-up that had Google Money Profit on it and I clicked out of it and continued to shut down my computer. Upset and Dissapointed.
More Google Money Profit Complaints & Reviews
- Google *midas Google.com / Chcaus - unauthorized charges 
- Google Money Kit - charges 
- Google - google play charges 
- Google Profit Kit - I canceled about 3 months ago & still got charge $39.99 
- Google Money Masters - initial contact 
- Google - RCC Services in ft Thomas ky
- Google - INBOX ending in six months?!?!?!?!?!?!
- Google - all google products
- Google Hangouts - accounts hacked and conversations being monitored
- Google Inc. - money debited from my account which is not authorized by me