Google Cash Key / money back

1 India Review updated:

Hi,

I m deepak i purchased google cash key on31/05/2008 by cash on delevry but i dint find it helpful for me because after every time joining a advertiser the google adwards key ask for money to activate my account.
So i have 25 advertiser i have to pay almost 250 per advertiser. so why to pay for all this again & again.

as they have mentioned that it is money back garuntee writing so many reminder to tham thay didnot give my money back.

So i think that its all a fraud that they are doing.

Can some help me to get my money back.

Thanks & regards

Deepak Kumar

De

Comments

• Vi
      20th of Aug, 2008

if any body have the contact no. of google cash key so plz inform me coz i have to take my money back from google cash key 2 and i dont have any no. regarding them.

• Es
      23rd of Aug, 2008

even i have the same problem.
    help me as how i can get my money back

• Rr
      27th of Aug, 2008

yes, i agree the above statement.that company cheat.i will also cheating by googlecashkey.so any one please help to get my money back please please

• Mo
      29th of Aug, 2008

I agree to this totally as i am also facing the same problem.We should all do something about this.Anybody have any ideas about what we can do to get our money back?

• Vi
      15th of Sep, 2008

yes google cash is completly a fraud, as far as i know we can get our money back by contacting official phone no, , or address or else the last way o go for consumer forum.

• Se
      24th of Sep, 2008

Yes I agree as I lost my money by purchasing the google cash key CD. It has nothing but an ID.Its totally of no use.I felt cheated.
    I sent mail to refund the money back but no reply.

• If
      24th of Aug, 2009

i totally agree with mr. deepak because i have the same problem . i also purchase the google cash key but it totally of no use .i have remind them for money back but they are not returning money back.

• Su
      16th of Oct, 2009

tottly fraud i not agree plese... return money