Google Cash Cow / Doesnot understand the method of making money

1 Switzerland Review updated:

Dear Sir

They are fooling customers by providing CD that you can earn from our site but they doesnot describe the method how they can
Please do the needful

Comments

• Da
      1st of May, 2008

after pament i am Not able to Downlode Contents Of GOOGLE CASH

• Fa
      11th of Jun, 2008
    Google Cash Cow - No delivery yet
    GoogleCashCow.com
    India
    www.googlecashcow.com

Googlecashcow.com promises to deliver CD and send reply e-mail within 2 hours. I have paid money on 9/6/08, and today is 11/6/08, yet no reply. When i call to their office, the phone just keeps ringing and mobile number seems unavailable. This is fear of being scammed.

18th of Jul, 2008

sir
    i bought a cd of google cashcow but i can not understand how to load a web site and is the mathod pls guide me
    Regards
    sandeep mahajan

18th of Jul, 2008

google cash cow - after pament i am Not able to Downlode Contents Of GOOGLE CASH

• Ri
      21st of Jul, 2008

its a SCAM.

• Ri
      21st of Jul, 2008

Its a SCAM. Just type "googlecashcow" in google.com and you will be enlightened with infos. LOL

6th of Aug, 2008

i have purchased a google cash cow cd @1299. but the method they are mentioning in it is not understandable and it is felt that it is simply that spam. pls guideline to me and if it is true than make me earn money.

• De
      14th of Aug, 2008

Dear sir,
    I have purchased a google cash cow cd @Rs.1299/- but the method they mentioned in it is not understand pls guideline to me and if it is true than make me earn money and how to load a web site and its mathod pls guide me without hesitate.
    Thank you.

• Ve
      20th of Aug, 2008
    GoogleCashCow.com - No delivery yet
    GoogleCashCow.com
    India
    www.googlecashcow.com

I purchased Google cash CD thru Googlecashcow.com website for Rs.1, 299/- but after receiving i found that, its a fraud since it has nothing to do in terms of earning and just a gimmick played by Google to fool the public. I have made several requests to refund the amount paid for this CD but as of now, they have not all cared to respond over phone or mail. May request the concerned authorities to take severe action against Google for this fraudulent act of cheating by way of false information.

• Sh
      27th of Aug, 2008

hello,
    I am shilpi, i have problem to understand the method of CD. what i do in prosseger, so plz send me prosseger in hindi.by which i can easly understandto earn money, i have many problem to earn money.so also give me your contact no.

• Am
      23rd of Oct, 2008

i bought google cds database cds but no reply from google how to earn money very urgent

• Vs
      13th of Nov, 2008

Dear Complaintsboard team,

Please add in your fraudulant list this "NETJOBSININDIA'

Because, they are scamiing with the"googlecashcow".

So many people affected with this bosturds.

I like to file the case against them with CCIC.

pLEASE DISPLAY THIS WITH YOUR BORAD.

WITH THANKS AND REGARDS

V.SHANMUGA SEKARAN
    TIRUPPUR
    ]

• Vi
      16th of Nov, 2008

hello
    can't understand the method,
    pls tell anyone in hindi or online demo