Goodyear Auto Service Center / unethical manager, Robert Lopez
Went in for brakes only. After inspection, the store manager Robert Lopez said I needed new front tires due to misalignment & wear on the inside. The "old" tires had 32039 miles on them & were still well under warranty with Discount Tires. Told him I didn't want new tires just fix the brakes, rotate & align the tires. After 7 hours I was shocked at how much the brakes cost to repair, but after waiting all day I was in a hurry for a working weekend out of town so didn't ponder the cost at the time. Scrutinized the invoice the following day. Called the store to ask why I was charged a "scrap tire disposal" fee. An employee said Goodyear replaced all 4 of my 20 month old tires despite my objection. Robert Lopez never showed me any tires so I don't know how he chose the ones placed on my car. Because Mr. Lopez disposed of the "old" tires I am now unable to get reimbursement from Discount Tires for the remaining warranty. Corporate decided to reimburse me for half of the labor & give me some rebate coupons. However this is not about money. I urge everyone to boycott businesses and managers like Robert Lopez.
More Goodyear Auto Service Center Complaints & Reviews
- Goodyear Assurance Comfortred Tire - Road noise 
- Goodyear Tracker 2 Tires - Defective Tire Produce 
- Goodyear Tripletread - Drivability problems 
- Goodyear Assurance Comfort Tread - Terrible tread wear 
- Goodyear - Goodyear credit card 
- Goodyear Credit card - APR on closed account 
- Goodyear - put wrong tires on my car
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company - shelbyville ky store
- Goodyear - Credit card scam! 
- Good Year Credit Card - Beware of Promotions - What they don't tell you!