Goodwill / manager took item from checkout cart
I went to Goodwill Hampton VA been many times, I go to the Outlet side and this was the first time I have run into this. I filled my basket to check out and had the manager take an item from the basket and say he cant sell it to me its a mistake then walk away with it. It was nothing more then a network card for a laptop not worth a whole lot but I spent an hour digging this out from the piles of garbage to have them take it back because they deemed it worth more then .59 cents? I thought this was the whole point of the outlet side. I tried to complain but he said he was the manager and he didn't really seem to care that not only is it bad business practices but also I believe illegal to offer something for sale then refuse to see it to you. Gee I wonder what else they take from people. I tried to call the 1-800 number o their website but it doesn't even go to Goodwill. Not a happy shopper.
More Goodwill Complaints & Reviews
- Goodwill Industries - rude managers 
- Goodwill Industries - charged a different price from marked price 
- Goodwill Store - scam and theft 
- Goodwill Industries - unethical behavior/employee attitude 
- Goodwill - price changing and thieft 
- Goodwill Industries of Southern Indiana - raising price on priced item
- Goodwill Industries Of Southeastern Wisconsin - gary goll, robert a. schneeburg and jim livingston are full of crap at goodwill laundry
- Goodwill Industries International - packing of product
- Goodwill Industries International - discrimination?
- Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin (Goodwill Laundry) - robert a. schneeburg hire black women laundry managers to fire good laundry co-workers and laundry workers with disabilities