Goodwill Industries / rude managers
I went to the Goodwill store in Brandon, FL located on highway 60. I found a purse that I really liked, especially since it appeared to be unused. However, there was not a price tag on the bag. So, instead of being dishonest and stealing a price tag from another item, I asked one of the girls in the back to please tell me how much the purse would cost. She came back and told me it would be $10.00!!! Here reason was that it was a name brand purse. I thought this was unreasonable since the rest of the purses (they have at least 100 in the store since it is a very large store) were priced $5.00 or less. Many of them were name brands!!! So, I asked the cashier if she would reduce the price to $5.00 like the rest of the purses. She was very rude and told me that they cannot change the price once they price the items. I asked to speak to a manager and instead of getting me in contact with her manager, she rudely re-stated what she had already told me. I asked her again, if I could please speak with a manager. Instead of allowing me to talk to the manager she walked over to the manager with the purse and started whispering to her. I then asked the manager to please price the purse the way the rest were priced because I did not feel the price was fair or correct. She WAS extremely rude and told me the same thing the cashier told me. I showed her another name brand purse that actually retails higher in stores and asked why it was priced $5.00 instead of $10.00. She just said the price was set in stone. I was very disappointed with how she handled the situation. I would very much like to speak with corporate or anyone who cares enough to make sure that these stores actually hold up to the values they so proudly say they represent. The manager's name was Allana. If anyone knows how we can get these complaints to the right hands, please contact me. Thanks!
More Goodwill Industries Complaints & Reviews
- Goodwill Industries - charged a different price from marked price 
- Goodwill Store - scam and theft 
- Goodwill Industries - unethical behavior/employee attitude 
- Goodwill - price changing and thieft 
- Goodwill Industries - giant scam! 
- Goodwill Industries of Southern Indiana - raising price on priced item
- Goodwill Industries Of Southeastern Wisconsin - gary goll, robert a. schneeburg and jim livingston are full of crap at goodwill laundry
- Goodwill Industries International - packing of product
- Goodwill Industries International - discrimination?
- Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin (Goodwill Laundry) - robert a. schneeburg hire black women laundry managers to fire good laundry co-workers and laundry workers with disabilities