Gold's Gym / fraud and scam
I am appalled with the service I have received from Gold's. Our contract had expired and yet they still were charging us when we weren't even using the gym anymore. When I inquired about the charges I was told you had to give 30 days notice. This is on ONE of the contracts we signed, yet absent on another part of the contract. AND the amount we were paying INCREASED and no where on our contracts was this new price included.
My advice to people looking to join a gym is to forget about Gold's. They will entice you with all their equipment but we found it was always busy, and in general, not worth what they charge you. And what's more, they will charge you even though your contract has expired.
More Gold's Gym Complaints & Reviews
- Gold's Gym - $10 month to month scam 
- Gold's Gym - membership woes 
- Gold's Gym - how to quit golds gym 
- Gold's Gym - trainer, trains client to cheat on husband 
- Gold's Gym - dangerous daycare 
- Gold's Gym - Account was charged despite cancellation and fake promises made for refunds
- Gold's Gym - Memberships
- Gold's Gym - rules
- Gold's Gym - horrible customer service
- Gold's Gym - golds gym egypt elite (kattameya heights)