GoldCar Rental / added charges

1 France

To Whom,

I do not agree with the €60 charge for a general cleaning of the vehicle and expect it will be refunded. After a full week''s rental I hardly think the car was excessively "dirty". Also we were forced to pay a diesel supplement even though we had insisted on a gas vehicle. We would like that refunded also. And finally, the car was given to us with a big dent in the right side passenger door. We would like an additional discount for that also.

Also, since no rep. for interrent/ACE was present at the airport, we were forced by Goldcar to pay € 200 extra for insurance. I don''t know who is responsible -rhodium, interrent/ACE or Goldcar, but we are extremely upset by the rental experience.

Please get back to us ASAP with the refund(s) or we will take legal action and give yet another bad review to all 3 companies unless we know who is responsible for what part of the over-charges and general bad service. We will await your reply (a few days) before proceeding with our complaints and reviews. Sincerely, R. Montano

Rm