Gns/nutralane/acaiberry/x3 / acaiberry/scam

1 Spinks Ln.Sebring, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: (863)402-4633

My experiance is like a novel.I will try to make it short. I went online to research acaiberry, because I watched Oprah's show and dr oz was on & he was talking about acaiberry. I chose one of the sites (there were many). I didn"t like the terms and I certainly couldn"t afford it, so I closed the site. The very next day I got a call from the companyand they wanted to know why I didn"t order. I told them I really couldn"t afford it and I didn"t like automatic shipping. They told me to order and take the free bottles to try, but when I received the acaiberry to just cancel the order. I said are you sure I wont have any problems? They assured me I wouldn't. I received the 2 free bottles of acaiberry. When I called the telephone # they had on the invoice they told me that I had to return the 2 free bottles of free acaiberry. I was to say the least I was extremely P... Off and I really told them how I felt I should have saved my breath. Sooo I had to go to the Post Office and pay to send this acaiberry back to them and I really didn"t want to order in the first place.Then...I received my bank statement, not only was the postage taken out there was a charge of $88.55. I called my bank, told them my story and I am in the process of trying to solve this. I intend to report them to "BBB" and calling a TV station to tell them my story. Only so I can put it out there, so others don"t get scamed.

Comments

• Al
      13th of May, 2009

You people are idiots, since when is something truly free in america, You are all just taken over by the word FREE and see a small price of 3.97, how to you think the economy is suppose to work, give you free bottles and hope you'll order again, no you cheap ### are attempting to scam them in a sense with your "i'll purchase a free TRAIL" and that's that...and mind you it's a free trail not a free product. The T&C are clearly stated on the website, and I'm sure you all sit and argue your wonderful excuses on why you don't pay. See I'm smart, I read the term and conditions because I'm savvy enough to use the internet safely and know what I'm doing, and the entire internet works in this way, if your not use to it, maybe you shouldn't be on it, or better yet, make it "child proof" for your costly mistakes. Poor you, poor all of you with your lame excuses...Terms and conditions are given on the web and on all the paper work provided, if you can't read your bad, not theres! I think your all just a bunch of boo hoo babies, the exact same people I would expect to be ordering online with your diability checks and your fixed income when you shouldn't be ordering at all...that'll teach ya!

• Nu
      28th of Jun, 2009

To: Lucille J. Vestal

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. It sounds like you were not properly taken care of and didn't obtain a refund . We deeply apologize for the experience you had with us. The order you placed for sounds like it was a buy now, pay later offer not a free sample with autoshipments every 45 days. The pay later is usually 21 days after the purchase date. Please be aware that if the products are not sent back to us, you are liable for the $79.90 charge as our terms and conditions state at the bottom of the webpage however ALL of our orders come with a money back guarantee. Please contact us so that we can cancel your auto-shipments and possibly offer you a monetary refund.

Our number is 1-877-242-1376. We are here Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Sincerely,

Supervisor at Nutra Lane

• Nu
      28th of Jun, 2009

Ms Vestal:

Upon further research, it seems like we received our two bottles of the Acai Berry Edge before your billing day, so you were never billed $79.90 for the product. Your autoshipments were also cancelled.

If you need anything else please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely