GM / faulty passlock system
I have a problem with my 2000 Chevy Impala, the dealership recently charged me $812.00 to replace cylinder and ignition switch and I’m not sure they done the work because I did not receive a new recoded key. Also was charged for replacing a faulty passlock module but no part was list on bill as order. I don’t know what to do about this crap
More GM Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - 2014 Captiva LTZ, 45,000 miles, massive radiator failure!
- General Motors Corporation - plant closures in the united states
- General Motors Corporation - 2010 chevy traverse
- General Motors Corporation - 2011 silverado 1500 4wd ext. cab.
- General Motors Corporation - repair service