[Resolved] Glocell / bad service

Midrand, ZA

I was due for upgrade on 15 January 2017 two weeks in advance I go to Glocell at Carnival mall  to pre order my phone in the mean will ! When I go there on the 15 January they told me its not there yet, I ask them if they can deliver my phone to me because I stay far and work the same hours as they, they told me no problem I must just have my prove of residence and a copy of my ID with me on the day of delivery and they will phone me in advance 2 days before delivery! So in that week of the 15 a guy called me and ask me about my upgrade, I told him that I was already by the store and he ask me which phone I want and I told him, he tell that that phone is on back order but a other phone which will cost just a few rand more is better and will be sooner available than the other one can he change it for me to the other one, I said yes please and ask will they still deliver it, he said yes they will phone me 2 days before delivery to get the delivery address it will take approximately two weeks! After two weeks I phone the shop and the lady their told me it was not from their shop that the guy phone but from head office and she give me the ref nr! I phone several times and if I get through to an consaltant they place me on hold or ask my nr they will call me back! What NEVER happens! Two weeks in to February they put me on the new contract which was suppouse to start only in April, I lost all my data that was left for February and I dont even have the phone yet! Then I get through to Devon and he told me the phone was send out and is back in the factory again because I was not their to accept the phone, I was surprise because no body phoned me and when I ask which address it was not even my address and he said he will solve my problem and he will call me back and that also NEVER happens!!! When I call on the 3 March and ask to talk to an manager they said the managers don't take calls and they are in a meeting! I ask can one of them can call me when they are finnish the lady who answer the phone say no problem and take my nr.  I don't know if they still in a meeting thou it is Sunday the 5 March already but no one call me yet! I phone Monday the 6 March and they told me the stock will be in that week and then I will receive my phone, but nothing yet! When I phone this afternoon the 14 March they put me on hold for more than 10 min and then the phone go dead! I phone back and for another 19 min I am nr one in line en the phone go dead again!

Please I want now my phone or I cancel the contract!!!

• Resolution statement

• GloCell Customer Care's Response, Apr 02, 2017

Dear Valued Client . Thank you kindly for reaching out to Glocell. May I kindly ask if you able to provide us with your contract number in question. Kindly provide a alternative number we are able to reach you on for one of our support consultants to call you to assist. You may send any details through to [protected]@glocell.co.za as well and reach us on 0841234. Kind Regards Pamerla Henry

• Updated by Elzabie, Apr 03, 2017

My contact nr +[protected] or [protected].

• GloCell Customer Care's Response, Apr 25, 2017

Thank you kindly mam one of our support agents will be following up and provide feedback soonest. Kind Regards Pam Henry 0841234

El