Globe Telecomgcash

I don't know if this is worth the complaint but your representatives obviously do not know how to comprehend with the customer's concerns. Called 2882 hotline to get assistance in activating the Gcash card and talked to May employee ID Ztm05401, which I don't know if this is just a pseudo ID. It took us more than 15 minutes and placed us on hold thrice. By the way, my concern was: Gcash card number do not match the service number. After such time and unnecessary hold, she asked me to reset the PIN, I asked her if that will solve the card issue, she said no and just need to coordinate with the company who provided the Gcash card. She kept on interrupting me when I tried to explain something and frequently raises her voice. Globe, if you want to keep your name, deal with your service reps! Hope this employee will be reprimanded.

Le
Jul 27, 2017

Comments

• Fr
      Jun 15, 2019
    Best Best Advice

I'm having the same issues with GCash right now! Seriously. They ate 19K of my money and they are saying it was credited when in fact it was not! I tried calling their customer service and I can't get in touch with anybody!

• Rh
      Jul 07, 2019

@Frissian Ortiz OMG!!! Same here! This is so unbecoming!!!
    You can even hardly talk to a customer service representative. No one is trying to be accountable of the issue!

• Pe
      Jun 25, 2019

SAAN BA PWEDENG DEMANDAHIN TONG GCASH? ticket no. [protected] paulit ulit lang! ung Fiance' ko ganyan rin issue, 12.5k, 1 month na d pa na reresolve! mga scammers ata tong Gcash na to eh! sasabihin nila na credit na sa Bank, wala naman! scammer g cash, demandahin natin!

• Jh
      Jul 20, 2019

I am having a similar issue, I paid my bill using GCredit but it was never posted. I tried to contact them but until now there has been no reply or resolution and that was 3 months ago.

• Fe
      Aug 13, 2019

same here, npakawalang kwenta ng customer service nila, pinaikot2 lang ako, visit daw ng link na link doon, kailangan na talaga to masolusyunan, ipatulfo nlang kaya natin !

• Ka
      Aug 21, 2019

Is there an executive escalation we can file for complaints?

• Dg
      Aug 31, 2019

Same here, paid my bills thru gcash. Na deduct siya sa account ko pero di na post. My SMS confirmation na na-debit sa account ko. It has been 5 days at puro may penalty na lahat ung mga bills kasi di na post ung payment.

• Gr
      Oct 03, 2019

Hi, mreron ba sa inyo naibalik un amount sa account?Ako kasi for almost 2 months now wala parin reversal. Pinaikot ikot lang nila ako. Salamat sa sasagot

• He
      Oct 17, 2019

@gray1217 ME! I requested a reversal last week of June and they told me it takes 2 months for the payment reversal to be processed, but until now, I still have not received it. Also, they kept on asking me through my email about the details even if I have already provided it to an agent and that agent assured me that it's been processed. There is no coordination at all, and I am so fed up!!!