Globe Telecom / everything about you is bs

1 Cebu, Philippines

I have three complaints: 1. Your stupid and lack luster staff over at Globe Telecom at SM City Cebu gave false information about the promo period of your myLifestyle Plan 1799. So when recontracting, the customer service representative told me that I had no choice but to get the regular plan because I didn't make it to your promo period and the plans are usually program generated. 2. This is still related to my first complain. I chose to terminate and pay the pay-off fee for my current plan in favor of the new plan for an iPhone 6S plan 1799. Thus I called their recontracting department (January 3, 2016) as I was told to do so(I let go of the issue on my first complain since I'm usually a very civil person). They told me that I could pick-up my hand set on January 12, 2016. I called the hotline to ask for the update of my unit but sadly they told me that the delivery of my handset was already cleared and that I had already picked it up (WTF!). Since there had been a mix-up, I had to recontract again and was told (again!) that I could pick it up today (January 20, 2016, one week Globe!!). So I called their hotline to ask about the time I can pick it up. Since I'm a person with trust issues and at this point my trust is already a bagillion times lower than my initial trust scale of 3 was already skeptical cuz they were supposed to text me the time of the pick up. When I called the hotline, she told me with a merry voice that my unit will be delivered to the store on the 26th instead of today!!! Every time I call you for solutions you just blurt out the same god damn thing!!! Useless 3. This is regarding your myLifestyle plan 1799 with 10gb, etc and still related to my first complain. I looked up your website and saw that your promo was until March 15, 2016... So why the heck did you give me the regular 1799 plan with only 5gb data allocation huh!!!

Re