Geoholiday Starpoint Geo Holiday

Posted:

Timeshare Fraud

4.8
Geoholiday Starpoint Geo holiday
All of those who are sick of paying for timeshsares from these scammers please read this. If you are making payments through Equiant Financial you need to know this: They did not loan you any money!! They are just a payment processor for Geoholiday. They collect the money from you and give it to them!! So, if you stop paying, Geoholiday is the only one out money! If all of us who were lied to and swindled stop paying maybe they will take notice that we will not put up with their dishonesty. Stopping payment can be a pain in the butt. You may have to cancel a credit card or change bank accounts or even banks, but worth it. Also, stop paying your maintainence fees. Why pay for something you did not buy!! I bought what the salesmen told me, not what Geoholiday is in reality. For those of you who are paying through someone else, look into it. They may be the same sort of company as Equiant Fianacial. I hope this info is helpful to a few of you out there. I am going to continue to gather people together to try to start a Class Action Lawsuit. But that means people need to get in touch with me. I am a mother of 3 young children and don't have time to track down everyone!!

britbrat106@hotmail.com
Brittney Murphy
Complaint comments Comments (130)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Timeshares / Vacation Rentals

Comments

N  11th of Mar, 2017 by    -1 Votes
Is it too late to be added to a class action suit? I own many, many accounts with saphire that I bought on ebay but didn't
realize what the annual dues were...I'm in San Diego...getting hounded with tens of thousands of dollar demands...
obspirit@gmail.com please help
A  23rd of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
I was scam to, Went las Vegas On vacation and I went to see timeshare I think they 50.00 dollars dinner somewhere and I thought that property was great I came home .so I sent the money paid in full, but I haven't went on vacation at all.and I believe I got timeshare in 2008 can u please help me get my money back.
N  6th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
I am in the same situation. I have actually used my Geo but I don't want to paying membership fees further, It worked earlier but life changes. Divorced and an adult child with Autism, 2 other kids in university etc, Thought about timeshareexitteam.com but have read about so many bad reviews that I ended up cancelling the interview. Heard things about asking for 5000 in advance etc and it is the last thing I need. When and if I ever get out of the system I promise to help the next person. It really helps talking to others. Feel free to email me at little_sweetpea1936@yahoo.ca
A  28th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
Please inform me of class action. We were scammed by Sapphire Resorts/Geo Holiday. Lied about buy backs, great deals on air fares and customer service. They are incompetent and unethical. I am out, but want my 13, 000 dollars back for using the Jockey Club just once for a "training session" and that was an utter fiasco I paid a company to help me get out. They wrote letters for me and we sent them for two years before Sapphire Resorts quit badgering us. Glad to be done with them, but received absolutely no money back for my investment.
N  26th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
My story is the same as everyone else's on here. I actually put a complaint to the BBB. I would like out. Please add me to your class action lawsuit. Cat_amaya@yahoo.com.
N  1st of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
I have the same story as everyone, have called them to request cancelling etc. with no luck. contacted them through BBB as well, just feel that we are stuck and just want to rid of this nightmare. If there is a class action suit, please add my name. I would stop paying the maintenance fees but afraid of ruining my credit score. blackbeltmum@shaw.ca

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree

GeoHoliday Logo GeoHoliday
Customer Care Service
40 Eglinton Ave East, Suite 601
Toronto
Ontario
Canada - ONM4P3A2
+1 416 490 0222
+1 702 541 9942 (Member Services)
View Full Information