General Motors / chevy s-10
Although John Boy Cheverolet has gone out of business, They failed to do the work that was under warranty and telling me that nothing was wrong and then when the warranty was over they find that my Brake drums are warped on the back. I had to get GM to make them put new rotors on the front because they simply wore out. I took it to a Chevy dealer and they told me it would cost about $600.00 dollars to get new drums and brake pads.
I feel like just because I am a women they thought I was stupid and they could get by with this. Well maybe they did, but this is why they are needing to be bailed out, because of customer dissatification. I have owned 4 new chevy's, but I will not buy another one. my money is on Honda or Toyota. Maybe if American companies would pay more attention to what their customers are saying they would need the help now.
More General Motors Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - gm card
- General Motors Corporation - pcm/bcm software updates
- General Motors Corporation - dealership fake ad (bait and switch)
- General Motors Corporation - 2014 captiva ltz, 45,000 miles, massive radiator failure!
- General Motors Corporation - plant closures in the united states