General Motors / malfunction issue with 2007 cadillac cts

Virginia Beach, VA, US Review updated:

On Monday, November 14th, 2016 at 12:10pm, I was involved in an accident that resulted in a total loss of my vehicle. I was exiting off a ramp about to go onto a four lane highway when I lost control of my car. I was going around a curved ramp, applying the brake lightly to the speed of 20 to 25 miles. When I lifted my foot off of the brakes and was about to apply my foot to the accelerate pedal, I lost control of the car causing me to hit the side railing and throwing me into the four lane highway. This cause me to hit another vehicle and then the median. I was rushed to the hospital with back injuries due to the car impact. Also, I was checked out by the medical team at the labor and delivery due to that I am carrying twins. The state trooper cited me that I failure to maintain lane but I lost control of the car's steering. Also, I lost a week worth of work due to my OB had me out for a week.

This lost control of the steering after applying the brake has been a constant issue with the 2007 Cadillac CTS that I once financed. When it happened the first time, I thought I was hydroplaning. I changed out both front tires to prevent such an accident but the loss of control of the steering still happen.

Na