General Motors Corporation / service department at blasius chevrolet - waterbury ct
I purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Suburban on January 5, 2017 from Blasius Chevrolet in Waterbury, CT. The rear defroster cord was detached from the rear window. It was written up as a "We Owe". We have brought this vehicle to Blasius 4 times for an oil change/tire rotation/multi-point inspection. Each time that I scheduled the appointment, I requested that the rear defroster cord be fixed. Blasius has not fixed the rear defroster and the last time (1/28/19) told me that the "We Owe" has expired and now I must pay for the repair.
I want the rear defroster fixed by Blasius as promised.
500 Cedar Lane
New Hartford, CT 06057
More General Motors Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - front hub bearing on a 2015 silverado 4x4 lt
- General Motors Corporation - error code 0008 2008 pontiac gxp 3.6
- GM Motors - 2006 impala/power steering
- General Motors Corporation - recall 2025302
- General Motors Corporation - I have a 2018 chevrolet equinox premier, the vehicle is blowing the fuse for hvac..