General Motors Corporation — rust on my 2016 gmc sierra 2500 diesel pickup
I took my truck back to my dealership that I bought it from, Newport Chevrolet in Newport, NH. I needed to report that there is rust in a few places and I wanted to schedule it to be fixed. I was told that they didn't have a body shop and they had to drive the truck 2 and 1/2 hours away to St. Johnsbury, VT. in order to get it fixed. Or they gave me the option of them taking it 2 hours south, to Banks Chevrolet in Manchester, NH.
I do not want all these additional miles on my truck just to get it fixed. I want it fixed locally. It's not my fault that there are rust spots on the truck nor is it my fault that Newport GMC doesn't have a body shop.
Please respond. Thank you.
15 Jonesville Road
Cornish, NH 03745
[protected] - cell
More General Motors Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - 2016 buick enclave vin5gakvckd9gj187188
- General Motors Corporation - 2018 chevrolet traverse - rail dust/brake dust
- General Motors Corporation - 2011 gmc terrain
- General Motors Corporation - part replacement of same part within 10 months
- General Motors Corporation - 2015 chevrolet z71