General Motors Corporation / poor dealership service department
I used Plaza Buick GMC in Omaha, Nebraska since 2007. I purchased two new Yukon vehicles, one in 2007 and the second in 2016. Just under a year ago the dealership was sold to Woodhouse. My last two service appointments have been terrible. Yesterday, when I called, I was informed my service advisor was no longer there. A scheduler said she would make an appointment. I asked to speak with a service advisor first. She said they are too busy, then, continued to try to schedule an appointment. I needed to ask about my Yukon thermostat before scheduling an appointment. Then she said the service department does not take calls anymore! This is not customer service. I checked on another GMC dealer, and, have an appointment this Friday. Based on this experience and my prior visit, I will be using the other dealer now. Plaza Buick GMC was great to work with in the past. But, I cannot see any reason to use Woodhouse.
More General Motors Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - gm card
- General Motors Corporation - pcm/bcm software updates
- General Motors Corporation - dealership fake ad (bait and switch)
- General Motors Corporation - 2014 captiva ltz, 45,000 miles, massive radiator failure!
- General Motors Corporation - plant closures in the united states