General Motors — 2015 chevrolet malibu
I bought this Malibu new in September of 2015. In November of 2016 it took me 5 times before the motor would turn over. This happened several times over the next 3 months. I had it into the dealership--Bergstrom Chevrolet of Madison on Applegate Road in Madison a couple times and they could never find anything wrong. The last time I took it in on April 27th I was told I needed a new battery.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Madison, WII've never heard of a car 19 months old needing a new battery.
It cost me $285.00 for a new battery & diagnostic test. I missed a day of work on that day & another day when I brought it in to be checked a few hours that day (when they found nothing wrong with it). Never was a loaner car available.
I also had bought the extended warranty that I paid approx. $3, 000 for. The warranty didn't cover this issue.
I would like to be reimbursed for my time & the cost of the battery & test.
More General Motors Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - 2016 buick enclave vin5gakvckd9gj187188
- General Motors Corporation - 2018 chevrolet traverse - rail dust/brake dust
- General Motors Corporation - 2011 gmc terrain
- General Motors Corporation - part replacement of same part within 10 months
- General Motors Corporation - 2015 chevrolet z71