General Electric / ge washer gbvh5140hww failed after 2 years
Bought a GE Front Load washer two years ago. The warranty has expired and the main circuit board on the unit has failed. The service technician says it will cost $493.00 to replace it. I opted to pay him $84.00 for the service call and decided to replace the entire unit with something other than GE. I highly suggest avoiding GE and GE Profile appliances, they are not reliable.
More General Electric Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work 
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information