Ge Money Online/Ashley Furniture/Fingers / steal your money

ge money online/ashly furniture/fingers
Houston tx
Plain and simple!...bought couches from Ashley furniture(fingers affiliated company) for 0% interest for a year. Made payments loyaly and found out the hard way.When I looked at my credit report I founded out that they had been returning my checks(paid bill) cause I supposibly had one to many #'s on my billing account. This had been going on since july 11, 2008. till now feb 04 2009. They didn't even have the odasity to let me know via e-mail/mail/ or telephone about this error, insted they just kept on cashing in on returned check fees/late fees. Dont let this happen to you...and if it did, dont speak with the supervisor(Kristen Id # 7117) cause she has piss poor supervisory skills, very unprofesional and rude.She just topped it off making an even worse impact on the company name. Ge money/ge online services Ashley/fingers sucks.

N  17th of Feb, 2009 by
BEST BUY is Worst Buy
I have recent experience with Best Buy. They charged me a late fee of $ 25.00 for NSF. I found out that never tried to makewithdrawal from my account but imposed $25.00 on my account. Dont let this happen to you. Their supervisor are also involved in this scam as he told me that they deposited my check and it was NSF from the bank. A buch of white lie.
Raleigh NC
N  24th of Jun, 2009 by
I just wanted to post this to say...if you feel you have truly been scammed, do not stop with calling the company that scammed you! Go to the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint against that company...it warns other potential customers which in turn hurts their business. This is how you get results! Don't stop or give up getting a resolution that you, the customer, can live with!
D  7th of Jun, 2011 by
GE money bank wasn't even handling Ashley Furniture's account, Citi was, GE has been great ever since they took over a couple months ago. They changed the date on when my bill was due and i did not pay any mind to it, after realizing the bill was late I called in a frantic, they were very understanding and removed all the late fees, I have no complaints at this time!

Ashley Furniture Industries Logo Ashley Furniture Industries